Tattoo Engraving glitch?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tattoo Engraving glitch?

I'm on the 3rd level of tattoo engraving - with 1 star. At this level it takes 3 stones to engrave. When I went to engrave the success rate said 100%. Yet after engraving I still only had 1 star, although the tattoo type changes from charisma to endurance. Shouldn't a success rate of 100% mean you'll get another star?

Also, it seems like the higher level tattoo engravings should give a higher percentage of enhancement of skills. After all, it takes 3 times as many stones to get a star at the 3rd level than the 1st level.
    Prime
    Server S7 R2games

Originally posted by PamsterLA View Post
    I'm on the 3rd level of tattoo engraving - with 1 star. At this level it takes 3 stones to engrave. When I went to engrave the success rate said 100%. Yet after engraving I still only had 1 star, although the tattoo type changes from charisma to endurance. Shouldn't a success rate of 100% mean you'll get another star?

Also, it seems like the higher level tattoo engravings should give a higher percentage of enhancement of skills. After all, it takes 3 times as many stones to get a star at the 3rd level than the 1st level.
    Having success in tattoo engraving does not mean you go up a star, there is the chance of it staying the same star. Having success only means you can't lose a star. Even if you use balens to get 100% success, it can still same the same star. I mean really, 2000 balens and it can stay the same star, and yet I am sure many people still spend on it which is why they keep coming out with stuff like this.

To me, I think this system is a joke and which is why I have not touched it much yet, not buying the stones with crystals. Only do it if I get from explore.

Comment

Originally posted by R262181389 View Post
      Having success in tattoo engraving does not mean you go up a star, there is the chance of it staying the same star. Having success only means you can't lose a star. Even if you use balens to get 100% success, it can still same the same star. I mean really, 2000 balens and it can stay the same star, and yet I am sure many people still spend on it which is why they keep coming out with stuff like this.

To me, I think this system is a joke and which is why I have not touched it much yet, not buying the stones with crystals. Only do it if I get from explore.
      Well not gaining a star doesn't feel much like success to me, that's for sure. I don't think I'll be doing much more now since 3 stones for the same 5% increase that you got with 1 stone before doesn't seem right either.

Guess I'll be using my crystals for smelting stones.

Thanks for the response.
      Prime
      Server S7 R2games

Comment

Sadly,

I have to say that player R262181389 is indeed correct with their reply. Success is not a promise of raising a star level. it simply refers to the fact you will not lose a star level. Hopefully this will also help people who are considering this in the future so that they go in fully informed and aware.. since tattoo engraving can be a very costly experience. Good luck with your future smelting and/or engraving!
        Always.. Always.. Always be yourself.. unless you can be BATMENTOR! Then always be BATMENTOR muahahahahahahah! (PS: BATMENTOR has Batcupcakes, Batcookies, and Batcake. PS: they just gave me a BatPizza Oven *WOOHOO!*) Bugs can be reported here. Please Read the new format. Check out the Support Page.

Comment

Working...
        X