Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GameLander has stopped working

Hi all,

tried to find a solution online, but unfortunately i didn't found one...maybe one of you can help me. Tried to run game in mini client since it is quite laggy for me when i play using browser, but every time i run mini client as administrator or not
    after few minutes there pops out a mini window and says "GameLander has stopped working". =_=

Two options, 1st to check for solution online (which is useless, because it search for it but doesn't find anything lol), and 2nd to restart the program (which is useless as well lol because restarting mini client doesn't help as well).
    I have installed the newest one flash player but still...no idea what cause that issue

If anyone know how to solve it please let us know how to deal with this problem, in advance thank you very much, really really really appreciate any help.

The R2 client, or the Wartune client?
    New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

Gathering from what was said, I do believe the Wartune miniclient (the old one before R2 had their client made). The way it said "GameLander", I am going to think it has something to do with the program and not the game.

To the OP: Have you tried installing/running the R2 Client (the one that can run all R2 based games) to see if you get better luck?
      Vicious! Approach with Caution!
      Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
      Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
      Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

Comment

Yes, i was talking about the mini client from Wartune Official Website. I haven't tried it, let me check on it...
        It did work! Thank you very much MemoryLane and Meikura001, finally can play normally

Comment

I have been having problems with getting this message too although doesn't happen that frequent. I use mini client because that has the least amount of lag over anything else.

But there are times when I will be doing whatever and really no lag or unusual amount of lag but then I click on something and I will get that message or just crash with no message.

Comment

I am not that well-versed in VB/VS as I am learning along (I sure was a wizard in BASIC, PASCAL, and QBasic) that I built my modules on par with Miniclient/R2 Client as running 5 of them can spell some disaster on my 4GB Memory system with the current requirements after each upgrade. Playing the game for 2 years sure adds up a lot of "battle scars" when it comes to dealing with network related things and some programming knowledge. Hence, why I always keep my very own FAQ close by to see what I can do when something goes wrong.

I am glad it worked out for you.

Comment

Originally posted by MemoryLane View Post
              The R2 client, or the Wartune client?
              The wartune mini client

Comment

KS, try to uninstall it and re-install it (as previously mentioned to another within this thread) to see if your problem is similar to theirs (which they managed to get it working).

Comment

Working...
                X