Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Adding cross server friends

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Adding cross server friends

Something seems to have gone wrong since the new season of Outland opened - none of us in Legends, or those in our team mates' guild(s) in Outland, can add each other as cross server friends. Of course, we cannot pm each either as it asks you to add them as a CS friend before you can p.m them. Please fix a.s.a.p.!
    FireAndIce
    Mage +112m
    Spouse: Styx (+110m br archer)
    Ancients guild
    Gamerocks S8

(merged with S2, S6, S12, S39, S66 & S73)

I've noticed the cross server in outlands includes guilds that are not normally in our cross server group for bgs and arena. For example, armorgames is not in our normal cross server group (USWest that includes the kongregate servers), but their west coast top guild, Exodus, keeps getting matched against us in outlands. I'm not able to send cross server friend requests to them, even though we are clearly in the same outlands server group.
    That may be the problem you're coming across when trying to friend your teammates. If they're not in your normal (bg and arena) cross server group, then it won't work.

Comment

Thanks for the info. This is a major flaw in the system - we need to be able to pm our team mates. Please will one of the admins discuss this with the devs a.s.a.p?
      FireAndIce
      Mage +112m
      Ancients guild
      Gamerocks S8

Comment

Thank you for taking the time to let us know about is. I noticed this myself as well and since this is a difficult one to take a screen shot of.. that is a screen shot of something that the game is not letting you (despite that it should) I will go ahead and get this reported for you. Hopefully we will know something soon and if we do, we will do our best to let you all know because I am aware how frustrating this can be, especially with a new season of outlands.
        Always.. Always.. Always be yourself.. unless you can be BATMENTOR! Then always be BATMENTOR muahahahahahahah! (PS: BATMENTOR has Batcupcakes, Batcookies, and Batcake. PS: they just gave me a BatPizza Oven *WOOHOO!*) Bugs can be reported here. Please Read the new format. Check out the Support Page.

Comment

I've added you before (you didn't accept so I removed), but today when I tried to add you again, it says my friend list is full and can't add any more.
          The 200 friend limit was applied only to local friends before, but now it seems like the 200 includes cross-server friends.
          That might be the other reason.

Comment

Thanks, Mentor-Magik.

Originally posted by R238423534 View Post
            I've added you before (you didn't accept so I removed), but today when I tried to add you again, it says my friend list is full and can't add any more.
            The 200 friend limit was applied only to local friends before, but now it seems like the 200 includes cross-server friends.
            That might be the other reason.
            Was it me that you added? I haven't declined any CS friends. Thanks for the suggestion about the friend limited. I've checked now - my friends list isn't full, just wish it was that simple :-/
            FireAndIce
            Mage +112m
            Ancients guild
            Gamerocks S8

Comment

This issue has been forwarded. We're yet to have any updates, but they are now aware. Thank you all for your reports
              Retired Moderator.

Comment

Originally posted by FireAndIceS8 View Post
                ...Was it me that you added?...
                I assume you are FireAndIce on Kabam S8. We used to meet a lot in cross-servers. It's just hard to forget the old days ;D
                And yes that was you. I added you and tried to PM, but it said you were offline.
                I removed and tried to add again when you came on the next day, but the Add icon in cross-server chat was grayed out, so I couldn't redo the add until I saw you talking again.
                But for this time, it says my friend list is full and can't add any more T_T

Comment

Originally posted by R238423534 View Post
                  I assume you are FireAndIce on Kabam S8. We used to meet a lot in cross-servers. It's just hard to forget the old days ;D
                  And yes that was you. I added you and tried to PM, but it said you were offline.
                  I removed and tried to add again when you came on the next day, but the Add icon in cross-server chat was grayed out, so I couldn't redo the add until I saw you talking again.
                  But for this time, it says my friend list is full and can't add any more T_T
                  Sorry to hear that What is your toon name? I'll try to add you next time I see you.
                  FireAndIce
                  Mage +112m
                  Ancients guild
                  Gamerocks S8

Comment

Originally posted by FireAndIceS8 View Post
                    Sorry to hear that What is your toon name? I'll try to add you next time I see you.
                    I'm the tiny archer Frigg (was MikuHatsune) *blushes*

Comment

Please try again if you see me, let's see if it works. Still no joy with adding any of our Outland team mates
                      FireAndIce
                      Mage +112m
                      Ancients guild
                      Gamerocks S8

Comment

think cs friends adding is broken ive tried a few times adding some 1 from another server and it doesnt seem to work
                        Last edited by Xharry005x; 01-07-2017, 11:08 AM.

Comment

Cleared spots for new friends, only to find out cross-server friend add does NOT work at all!!!

Comment

Working...
                          X