cross server mpd

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• cross server mpd

anyone experience being ported back inside cross-server mpd? i did csmp for devo then get out then made an ef nm but after the 2nd mob fight my screen went back inside a cross server mpd. not the people i did csmpd with before that. i refershed and got back on EF nm and did not lost my attmpt thanks god. but still scare the hell out of me.

Yes, that's happened to me too. I got randomly pulled into an EF Hell cross server run when I was helping someone with DI. Refresh did nothing and I was unable to get back into the DI run to continue helping because the game insisted I was already there... I also could not do any other group or solo events since game said I can't do that while in a dungeon.

Comment

Originally posted by AllyzVherz View Post
      anyone experience being ported back inside cross-server mpd? i did csmp for devo then get out then made an ef nm but after the 2nd mob fight my screen went back inside a cross server mpd. not the people i did csmpd with before that. i refershed and got back on EF nm and did not lost my attmpt thanks god. but still scare the hell out of me.
      It seems this bug has reared it's ugly head again. What happened before was that you went into XServer mpd and did matching, then decided to leave, it would continue the matching and then randomly when your matching actually occured, it would pull you into the MPD.
      "Whatever you are, be a good one." ~ Abraham Lincoln

R2Games Rules
      Browser Game Support

Comment

Working...
      X