Winter Events NPC is missing in Cloud City

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Winter Events NPC is missing in Cloud City

Winter Events NPC is gone from Cloud City after midnight reset.

Click image for larger version

Name:	WinterEventNPC_01062017.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	225.5 KB
ID:	1789586

The seeds we get are 12-hour seeds. Our last chance to get the seeds is at 8 PM server time, which is less than 12 hours ahead of reset time.
    We should be allowed to exchange seeds for chests at least 12 hours and 1 minute after the last seeds were awarded.

I'd suggest to add a 2-day exchange event in Hot Events. No need to bring back the NPC. Just a suggestion.

Comment

For those who have harvests that are ready after the event ends, please take a screenshot of the fruit on hand, and send it in a ticket.
      New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

ya they should not remove it suddenly. i just did my last snowball event got some seeds, thinking to plant them at more appropriate time when i am online (instead of getting stolen) and wham....santa is gone with the chime yetis

the xmas chest exchange event still have another 2.5 days to go rite?
        so why remove the NPC santa?
        they could have just locked/removed the snowball event, while the exchange remains....sigh~
        i got some 100 over fruits yet to exchange T.T

Comment

Originally posted by Haliloo View Post
          ya they should not remove it suddenly. i just did my last snowball event got some seeds, thinking to plant them at more appropriate time when i am online (instead of getting stolen) and wham....santa is gone with the chime yetis

the xmas chest exchange event still have another 2.5 days to go rite?
          so why remove the NPC santa?
          they could have just locked/removed the snowball event, while the exchange remains....sigh~
          i got some 100 over fruits yet to exchange T.T
          I suggest you plant them today, as I do not know how long they will accept tickets for. Send in a screenshot of your fruit on hand after your final harvest in a ticket.
          New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

I highly doubt that r2 will be able to individually see to everyone fruit exchange ticket request by the time the in game exchange has finished. Some people will not sent ticket hoping for exchange to return to hot events. Many will lose out if they have to send ticket in.

I suggest to r2 that they reinstate the xmas chest NPC , But have only the exchange there, Or add Socks to an exchange in Hot Events. SIMPLES !
            Last edited by Freddypainter; 01-06-2017, 06:02 AM.
            DM S9 Kabumu

Comment

Sort it out R2 - agree we need an exchange just like the one earlier in the event when they messed up the sock types

Comment

I have to agree. Our last snowball fight was at 1030p (est) 12 hr seeds(10 hours for the fully upgraded farms), reset happens at 3am (est), 5 hours to harvest them, even with spending bound balens wouldnt have shortened it enough. I also have to say the drop rate for the socks is absolutely horrid and I seen a fair few terrible ones. Over 1k chests, only 432 socks. Anybody see, get or hear of someone getting that 1k sock mount? I havent. The majority of the items in the fruits are tree food for me because with my luck i get more henna then anything else. I havent been able to use regular henna in monthes now. @_@ The fruit exchange should have been left in place for one additional day. Poor thinking, Devs.

Comment

This is garbage. How can you remove an exchange, which by the way did not list an end date, while the event is still ongoing. The Hot Event Exchange for Chests and Socks is still going on but there's no way to exchange Fruit that I JUST harvested. The seeds take 24 hours to grow so it is not even possible to join the snowball fight, get seeds, plant them, grow them and exchange them before they removed the Winter Event NPC. Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

oh i forgot...not only i have seeds n xmas fruits, i still have melting snow thingy from the chime yeti have not exchanged

yes r2...simplified it, let us do some quick exchange instead of u guys having to verify and check through thousands of tickets with screenshot

Comment

yeah, why remove the npc 2 days before? i hope they will put back it.
                      every hero has his hamster!

Comment

Originally posted by MemoryLane View Post
                        I suggest you plant them today, as I do not know how long they will accept tickets for. Send in a screenshot of your fruit on hand after your final harvest in a ticket.
                        Just wondering, have you heard anyone got any chests back from sending a ticket yet?

I'd include the suggestion (put up an exchange in hot events) in a ticket. At the mean time, we could only wait.

Comment

r2 answer about missing Santa and what you can do with fruits...
                          "Thanks for drawing this to our attention. Please be aware that you may please click on the Christmas Fruit to obtain one of the following items:

100,000 Gold
                          Mount Training Whip x10
                          Soul Crystal x30
                          Bead of Influence x10
                          Henna x10

Thanks you!

- The R2Games Team"

Comment

Originally posted by MemoryLane View Post
                            r2 never look at tickets - have not for over a year.
                            Otherwise they would have given back all the items they stole during the treasure inventory debacle which was their fault.
                            Been 13 months since that happened and no return of stolen items.

MemoryLane your losing touch with reality - r2 has never cared about players and will not care now.
                            Last edited by daft48eddiex; 01-06-2017, 12:51 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by R2126759012 View Post
                              r2 answer about missing Santa and what you can do with fruits...
                              "Thanks for drawing this to our attention. Please be aware that you may please click on the Christmas Fruit to obtain one of the following items:

100,000 Gold
                              Mount Training Whip x10
                              Soul Crystal x30
                              Bead of Influence x10
                              Henna x10

Thanks you!

- The R2Games Team"
                              i got the same answer maybe moderator and r2 team should talk with each other and give us useful information. tyvm

Comment

Working...
                              X