Winter Events NPC is missing in Cloud City

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by R2126759012 View Post
    r2 answer about missing Santa and what you can do with fruits...
    "Thanks for drawing this to our attention. Please be aware that you may please click on the Christmas Fruit to obtain one of the following items:

100,000 Gold
    Mount Training Whip x10
    Soul Crystal x30
    Bead of Influence x10
    Henna x10

Thanks you!

- The R2Games Team"
    That's depressing

Comment

Originally posted by daft48eddiex View Post
      r2 never look at tickets - have not for over a year.
      Otherwise they would have given back all the items they stole during the treasure inventory debacle which was their fault.
      Been 13 months since that happened and no return of stolen items.

MemoryLane your losing touch with reality - r2 has never cared about players and will not care now.
      I also lost 3 years of game progress to a glitch. Still replying to the support ticket but still no resolution yet. I guess ticketing is not the way to go

Comment

Originally posted by MemoryLane View Post
        I suggest you plant them today, as I do not know how long they will accept tickets for. Send in a screenshot of your fruit on hand after your final harvest in a ticket.
        On another thread, the moderator is recommending people open the fruits rather than expect R2 to make good. Which is the correct course? My fruits are already harvested, but can't exchange due to R2 kidnapping santa. The only event timer I saw was for exchange in hot events and that one still shows time. If they intended to remove other event early, they should have put a separate timer on it so players can plan.

Comment

Working...
        X