winter event is disapeared

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• winter event is disapeared

winter event is disapeared , but we can't exchange the items and the main events will end in 2 days.

last winter event is ended at 20 and each seed have need of 12 hours. so we had only 4 hours for exchange them. a lot of players have the seed that not can't exchange them when are grown.

and is unfair that the event end 2 days later but we can't exchange the items.

please, fix this bug and put back the npc winter event without the option of dungon, but only the exchanges. if you'll not fix this thing , many players will be angry (and the exchanges was also goods...).
    every hero has his hamster!

Greetings,

The event had a timer which can be found here on this post. Sadly, while the Santa, Yetis, Snowball fight, and exchanges have ended, those with seeds can still open the harvested fruit for a chance at a variety of rewards. Much like normal hot events and lucky exchanges, the lucky exchange period ends a day or two before the normal hot event exchanges ends, it appears this has been the case with this event as well. Thank you for your understanding.

Magi Edit: I have seen MemoryLane tell people to send in a suppport ticket on this thread here. You can try that as well with a screen shot and such but I can make no promises of what will happen.
    Last edited by GM_Magik; 01-06-2017, 09:44 AM.
    Always.. Always.. Always be yourself.. unless you can be BATMENTOR! Then always be BATMENTOR muahahahahahahah! (PS: BATMENTOR has Batcupcakes, Batcookies, and Batcake. PS: they just gave me a BatPizza Oven *WOOHOO!*) Bugs can be reported here. Please Read the new format. Check out the Support Page.

Comment

well r2 could of carried on with this event untill the end of january at least cuz winter time has not ended yet lol

no wonder the snowmen in cloud city are sad that santa has been kidnapped by r2

Comment

Santa skipped Balenor with all your boxes after being accused of embezzling a few. FBI is hot on his trail as they forgot about Frosty (which to this day continues to flash folks). The reindeer knew something about him that they won't talk to the police. =P
        Vicious! Approach with Caution!
        Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
        Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
        Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

Comment

I logged in a few hours ago and the winter event said it had 1 day and 8 hours left. 4 hours later it had disappeared. R2 needs to get the timers and information in sync. Event should have lasted with exchange for those who cant be in both battles each day.
          Last edited by R219242242; 01-07-2017, 12:58 AM.

Comment

I had same issue with timer saying I still had over a day, then *poof* exchange vanished. At least the fruits can be opened with a chance of getting useful items. It kills any shot I had at extreme luck giving me the 1k sock mount, but most of my luck is bad, not good, so probably would not have gotten it anyway.

Comment

Working...
            X