Bug from level gift bonus code

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bug from level gift bonus code

Well I downloaded r2games app and reached level 14, so I tried to collect those bonuses that comes with leveling up. I tried to collect both bonuses for Wartune and tried to claim code but it says that is invalid... Please help...

Originally posted by clixbox View Post
    Well I downloaded r2games app and reached level 14, so I tried to collect those bonuses that comes with leveling up. I tried to collect both bonuses for Wartune and tried to claim code but it says that is invalid... Please help

If you're getting an error with that code, you will need to put a ticket in describing the issue as best you can.
    "Whatever you are, be a good one." ~ Abraham Lincoln

R2Games Rules
    Browser Game Support

Comment

Originally posted by clixbox View Post
      Well I downloaded r2games app and reached level 14, so I tried to collect those bonuses that comes with leveling up. I tried to collect both bonuses for Wartune and tried to claim code but it says that is invalid... Please help...
      I'd also ask that you make sure there are no spaces before or after it, as well as its put in exactly as given as sometimes people forget and leave a space after the final letter or number or sometimes before the first. You mention using the r2games app.. have you tried using any different browsers/methods to access wartune and trying the code that way to see if that would help, sometimes one method or another can be incredibly picky with things for some reason. Should doing all that still not help, then I would have to agree with Eus on this one and hope they can iron this out for you.
      Last edited by GM_Magik; 01-09-2017, 04:30 AM.
      Always.. Always.. Always be yourself.. unless you can be BATMENTOR! Then always be BATMENTOR muahahahahahahah! (PS: BATMENTOR has Batcupcakes, Batcookies, and Batcake. PS: they just gave me a BatPizza Oven *WOOHOO!*) Bugs can be reported here. Please Read the new format. Check out the Support Page.

Comment

Working...
      X