Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Changing eudaemon freezes screen

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Changing eudaemon freezes screen

Every time I change a eudaemon, Change eudaemon skill or remove a eudaemon skill my screen freezes.

Originally posted by Mikey18 View Post
    Every time I change a eudaemon, Change eudaemon skill or remove a eudaemon skill my screen freezes.
    Are you using a web browser, if so which one?

Have you tried other browsers.
    "Whatever you are, be a good one." ~ Abraham Lincoln

R2Games Rules
    Browser Game Support

Comment

I have this happen as well. Usually happens for a second or two everytime I go to skill page. I will post a video in a few.

Here is the video
      https://www.dropbox.com/s/rplpvcv9b4...reeze.mp4?dl=0
      Last edited by R262181389; 02-12-2017, 01:15 PM.

Comment

i have this problem as well but only on my computer running windows10 my other one running 7 is fine...i use the mini on both...and it does not just freeze for a few seconds it locks up and i have to restart it

Comment

Mine also freezes for a few seconds when I am on the skill page

Comment

Here too, it freezes up for 2 seconds and then it is fine again. Very annoying when working on several euds because every time it freezes up.

Comment

same problem here think it whas only me so not complian about it is 100% sure to freez then go to pick or remove the skill. i am on S30

Comment

this been happening since november-december, and getting worse.
                R2 didn't care.
                Originally posted by Wraithraiser
                Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

I have that problem on my custom modules (Internet Explorer based) and on Chrome. It just freezes the moment a skill is moved/changed on the Eud Skills panel.
                  Vicious! Approach with Caution!
                  Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
                  Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
                  Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

Comment

Working...
                  X