Class advancement

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Class advancement

How do I do the class advancement? I am level 80, forge will not open, neither with the henna lab. Drk Storm Level 80, server S478 Sundered Peaks,
    Click image for larger version

Name:	classadvancement.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	90.1 KB
ID:	1790082

Thanks in advance, for any answers you can give me.
    Life is beautiful, live it wisely, fully, justly and with lot's of LOVE.

I did class advancement long ago but if I remember correctly, you should have a quest to get that class advancement.
    Have a wonderful day

Comment

The Following Must Be Done In Order (Quest Wise):
      1. Reach level 80.
      2. Complete Lych Lair Nightmare Mode (Quest, Knighthood I; I know, misnamed).
      3. Win One Battleground Battle (Quest, Knighthood II; I know, still misnamed).
      4. Defeat the Dragon (Only through this quest after the other two has been completed, Knighthood III; YEAH, I KNOW IT IS BLOODY MISNAMED AND THE DEVS NEED TO DO SOMETHING SO IT WON'T CONFUSE THE PLAYERS, LOL).
      5. Talk to Brad TWICE! Yeah, I know but it works.
      6. Enjoy your Class Advancement.
      Vicious! Approach with Caution!
      Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
      Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
      Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

Comment

Thanks. ton's.

Comment

HA! Number 3 is impossible.

Comment

Originally posted by aloverssunset1 View Post
            HA! Number 3 is impossible.
            That's why you gamble. You only have two rewarded attempts but can do BG as many times as you want and a win from a non-attempt still counts. Personally, I would gamble at 13, 18, and 24 minute of said round to see on what team I am on and if there is a large point spread. The shorter the time left and bigger the lead, the better since it will take a while for it to reach before the battle ends. At 25 minute, the BG is closed to any new entrants until the next time, hence why you must make sure you go in at minute 24. Also, take note on the 5 minute AWOL timer that is added when you leave the BG which is why I said minutes 13 and 18 since it will take you about a minute to check out your surroundings and whether or not you want to stay or leave. If you leave at minutes 14 and 19 by this method (if your odds are not in your favor) you will be able to make it into minutes 19 (if left by minute 14) and 24 (if left by minute 19) of the fight to get a good bead on your odds.

Of course, you do not sit there either. You have to move around and find a target (an NPC would do) to secure that hit in. If you entered at minutes 13 and 18, you will have to time yourself 3 minutes then you can find a target to avoid getting kicked out for being "inactive". If you have a BG where there is a camper at the doorway, see yourself out as it will not get better as long as that player is there. Also, it helps to take a look on who's on your team when you do walk around.

For my guys and the one on Kabam, the above method works that I net my wins on the first day so I can do the final bit before getting my CA for all of them.

Comment

Thank you! Will try it.
              Originally posted by Meikura001 View Post
              That's why you gamble. You only have two rewarded attempts but can do BG as many times as you want and a win from a non-attempt still counts. Personally, I would gamble at 13, 18, and 24 minute of said round to see on what team I am on and if there is a large point spread. The shorter the time left and bigger the lead, the better since it will take a while for it to reach before the battle ends. At 25 minute, the BG is closed to any new entrants until the next time, hence why you must make sure you go in at minute 24. Also, take note on the 5 minute AWOL timer that is added when you leave the BG which is why I said minutes 13 and 18 since it will take you about a minute to check out your surroundings and whether or not you want to stay or leave. If you leave at minutes 14 and 19 by this method (if your odds are not in your favor) you will be able to make it into minutes 19 (if left by minute 14) and 24 (if left by minute 19) of the fight to get a good bead on your odds.

Of course, you do not sit there either. You have to move around and find a target (an NPC would do) to secure that hit in. If you entered at minutes 13 and 18, you will have to time yourself 3 minutes then you can find a target to avoid getting kicked out for being "inactive". If you have a BG where there is a camper at the doorway, see yourself out as it will not get better as long as that player is there. Also, it helps to take a look on who's on your team when you do walk around.

For my guys and the one on Kabam, the above method works that I net my wins on the first day so I can do the final bit before getting my CA for all of them.

Comment

Originally posted by aloverssunset1 View Post
                Thank you! Will try it.
                I tried it and it worked, Thanks again Meikura001

Comment

Just for information.

3. Win One Battleground Battle does not mean you have to win a individual fight it means you have to be on the winning side when the battle ground is over.

This is not explained very well anywhere and seems to cause a lot of confusion with players trying to class advance.

Comment

Thought I had explained that when it comes to odds and how one's BG is fared in determining that win for the requirement.

Anyways, I am glad that one player has made it through with the little "guide" I left. Congrats!

Comment

Working...
                    X