Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Rave - Its broken (Collection)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rave - Its broken (Collection)

Guys - can you get anything right - the new event "RAVE" is broken - well collection anyway.

You have the scroll bar to the right maxed, u cannot scroll down on - Individual Points, Guild Points, and Server Points

See below

Click image for larger version

Name:	rave.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	74.1 KB
ID:	1790372

Took a minute to load the scroll bar, but it loaded for me. Not sure if it was just after using my mouse wheel, though. Try leaving it be for a moment and seeing if it pops up for you.
    New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

It is working now - only when u use the scroll part of the mouse..................

Comment

It's the same scroll bug that use to exist in sylph skills. The scroll bar only activates with the wheel (scroll) on the mouse. It's insane and if you don't have a scroll/wheel on your mouse, good luck collecting lv5 server rewards. I trust there will be a patch and compensation for those that can't collect those rewards. And strangely enough, that bug is fixed in sylph skills. I think it still existed right up to the patch. It probably was fixed in the patch, but they add Rave which has the same bug. Odd.

Comment

i whant my rewards *** happen with r2 its joke

Comment

if u cant collect the rewards wait till its over i read in patch the rewards get sent to mail after event ends

Comment

If you can't collect the rewards, it's because the event is over, and you should of collected them during the event. The event ended at 23.59 16th March, anything after that you can't collect.

Comment

That icon needs to disappear, though. Else, it would be confusing.
                Vicious! Approach with Caution!
                Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
                Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
                Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

Comment

Working...
                X