Guild Treasure: Cannot pick up rewards

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Guild Treasure: Cannot pick up rewards

A friend had an issue picking up rewards from Guild Treasure.

The timer on a rewards chest has been over, but the rewards cannot be picked up.
    Click image for larger version

Name:	GuildTreasure_CannotPickUp1.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	56.5 KB
ID:	1790431

The timer on a Helper's chest is also over, but the rewards cannot be picked up either.
    Click image for larger version

Name:	GuildTreasure_CannotPickUp2.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	76.0 KB
ID:	1790432

Server is Kabam S95.

Anyone else experiencing this problem? He said it still persists over the days.

Comment

Did he clear his cache by any chance? He might want to do that to see if it will fix the problem. They (R2/devs) had done some updates with their maints so chances are, the update hasn't been fully loaded.
      Vicious! Approach with Caution!
      Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
      Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
      Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

Comment

He plays in private mode, so there's no cached content.
        Not sure if browser version matters or not.
        His system info: Google Chrome Version 49.0.2623.112 m

Comment

Private Mode = Incognito Mode ?? (Google Chrome, Version 56.0.2924.87)

If so, I am trying it on Kabam to see if there are problems so I can help confirm. It does handle like a school bus, though, in loading. And now, somehow my session is stopped when I tried to click on the mail icon. Okay, it went on again. I sure hate to use that while playing the game. I managed to get into the guild treasure section and could click on on the treasures to collect (both on me and the one I am helping) before I got stuck again (loading) for trying to get to my city.

Ask him if he can play in "regular mode" to see if he can collect it. Dunno if the versions matter as his is much earlier than mine, but in Incognito Mode, I am having problems as it takes a long time to load. At 60MBPs, it shouldn't take that long of a time to load unless R2's squeezing a very thin pipe when it comes to internet traffic.
          Vicious! Approach with Caution!
          Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
          Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
          Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

Comment

Working...
          X