Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Looking for help to find a ticket

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking for help to find a ticket

Hello,
    I made a ticket this sunday but i haven't received any confirmation email neither any reply which i know that usually are notified on the email, unless something have changed since the last time i had to make a ticket.
    Unfortunately i do not know the ticket number

The server is R2Games S195 and the character name Cortana i'd appreciate if any moderator/mentor can look into this and help me with this.
    Thanks in advance.
    East coast archer.

I just forwarded it for you. Let me know if you get any reply.

Edit : Your ticket number is #616220
    You should receive a reply soon now
    Last edited by PinkiePie; 03-14-2017, 12:26 PM.
    Have a wonderful day

Comment

Originally posted by PinkiePie View Post
      I just forwarded it for you. Let me know if you get any reply.

Edit : Your ticket number is #616220
      You should receive a reply soon now
      Thank you, will update this thread if there's something else that i need to add.
      East coast archer.

Comment

Bump - still no reply on the ticket.
        East coast archer.

Comment

I will give them another nudge for you. What was the ticket regarding please? Also, remember to check your junk mail, sometimes ticket replies end up there
          Retired Moderator.

Comment

Hello,
            No reply at all and i have been checking junk/spam folders.

Ticket is regarding Imperial War.
            So far our guild won every battle before the timer ended since the start of the season but our guild been "capped" at 8 wins and now everyone else is catching us, we are still leading the scoreboard with the points (150000 points that means we won every battle with 15k)
            If this trend continues despite probably winning our next battle we are going to be second and maybe start dropping in the scoreboard because wins > score.

I made this ticket last sunday and kinda needing something to be done regarding this before its too late for our guild, please and thanks.
            East coast archer.

Comment

Bumping
              East coast archer.

Comment

Please don't bump your thread.

As mentioned earlier today, your ticket was forwarded. It is the weekend, though, and so it's not likely the appropriate support member will be available to respond until Monday at the earliest.
                New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

Working...
                X