attempt losts

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• attempt losts

in last week i've unckecked the attempt and i was entered in holy sword temple only fo try it without the attempt. ok, i leave after it and thursday of a week ago, i ask help to 3 friends and i press start. when i've pressed start i've seen attempts 0/1. strange

we play and i gain 0 rewards. strange . after 3 bosses killed , we fail in last boss twice. so we left and i've tested a my suspect: i press longer any button on screen and i move the cursor.

which was the effects? effect animation but click not have orked. so, i've lost surelly the attempt when i was entered for the 1st time in holy sword for this bug.

not is the 1st time that i lose the attempt also when i uncheck it. sylpy i press too longer the button of uncheck the attempt and i see the animation but the action fail.

you not believe to me? try to press any botton you want: guild , shop , hot events. keep pressed the button and move the cursor. you'll see the click's animation but the link not work.

this not is a my fault of be entered in dungeon with the attempt, but i've seen the click's animation and i've pressed subit the start. i believe that i'm not the only player that have found this bug but that not have discovered "why i lse the attempts?". for this bug!

please wartune, give to me the compensation of 3 bosses killed in holy sword temple and fix this problem.
    every hero has his hamster!

There were instances where I got my team together to do any MPD that attempts were greyed out. I had to exit the affected ones and return back to the room to find their attempts are checked in. You may want to do that to see if such is your case.
    Vicious! Approach with Caution!
    Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
    Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
    Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

Comment

I also had attempt used in HST when I unchecked it everytime I went in when it first came out, trying it out with a few different groups to see how we would do. This has happened to another one on my server. Luckily the time it used the attempt, we was able to kill the 3 bosses and got rewards for it even though I didn't notice the rewards in chat.

Comment

today i'm entered in holy sword temple, and i was still in loading. but wartune when will add an option for not et enter in fight the others or that all enter in fight?

i've lost the 1st rewards... mine helpers not have waited to me.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Schermata 2017-03-16 a 23.36.32.png
Views:	1
Size:	84.1 KB
ID:	1729292

and see here that i had the attempt...

Click image for larger version

Name:	Schermata 2017-03-16 a 23.36.38.png
Views:	1
Size:	82.1 KB
ID:	1729293

i've lost 100 adv.mahra and 100 adv.sepolcrum...

i'm karrygun , server kongregate-s-11 .

but i believe that wartune will never give me back the rewards and they will never deny to ninja of attack .
        ninja mean attack too fast and without wait the others. this mean that the rewards will gain only who is fast...
        every hero has his hamster!

Comment

Working...
        X