Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

duelist medal

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• duelist medal

where is the duelist medal??? it says i need those to exchange for clothing shards but cant seem to find it

Thought Duelist Medal stuff given out had ended. There's a Hot Event that ends in 1 hour 20 minutes from now for the medals to be exchanged. If you bought the chest (clothing shards), then you are out of luck as that event ended sometime yesterday.
    Vicious! Approach with Caution!
    Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
    Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
    Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

Comment

Duelist Medal is included in the clothing shard exchange for those who obtained the Duelist Medal item after the Duelist Medal exchange ended.
      New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

Originally posted by MemoryLane View Post
        Duelist Medal is included in the clothing shard exchange for those who obtained the Duelist Medal item after the Duelist Medal exchange ended.
        ok, let me explain the problem simpler.

the current exchange event requires an item that you get from the events from 2 weeks ago.
        Originally posted by MemoryLane2 View Post
        White Bone Mark II Exch.
        Duration: 3/10/2017 00:00:00 - 3/18/2017 23:59:59
        • White Bone Mark II x1 for Eudaemon Warpath Crystal x4
        • White Bone Mark II x1 for Eudaemon RES Reduction Essence x2
        • White Bone Mark II x1 for Eudaemon Resistance Essence x4
        • White Bone Mark II x1 for Lvl. 2 HP Diamond x1
        • White Bone Mark II x30 for Knockout Weapon x1
        • White Bone Mark II x30 for Knockout Garment x1
        • White Bone Mark II x30 for Knockout Hat x1
        • White Bone Mark II x1 for Duelist's Medal x10 (limit of 99 exchanges during the event)
        • Duelist's Medal x1 for 10K Gold
        • Duelist's Medal x200 for Wild Alpaca Card x1 (limit of 1 exchange during the event)
        • Duelist's Medal x400 for Ostrich Card x1 (limit of 1 exchange during the event)
        • Duelist's Medal x600 for Golden Impala Card x1 (limit of 1 exchange during the event)
        • Duelist's Medal x800 for Pyre Horse Card x1 (limit of 1 exchange during the event)
        • Duelist's Medal x10 for Beast Soul x1 (limit of 99 exchanges during the event)
        • Duelist's Medal x200 for Advanced Henna x100 (limit of 4 exchanges during the event)
        • Duelist's Medal x3 for Soul Crystal x10
        • Duelist's Medal x5 for Mount Training Whip x5
        • Duelist's Medal x5 for Lvl. 2 Gem Pack x1
        • Duelist's Medal x3 for White Iron x1
        • Duelist's Medal x3 for Rough Stone x1
        • Duelist's Medal x1 for Lvl. 40 Legendary Stone x3
        • Duelist's Medal x1 for Lvl. 50 Legendary Stone x2
        • Duelist's Medal x1 for Lvl. 60 Legendary Stone x1

Originally posted by MemoryLane2 View Post
        White Bone Mark II - Clothing Identification
        Duration: 3/11/2017 00:00 - 3/13/2017 23:59
        Description: Identify your clothing the required number of times to be rewarded. This quest can be completed once per day.
        • Identify 3 times: 200K Gold, 200K Daru, Duelist's Medal x2, Clothing Shard x1
        • Identify 6 times: 400K Gold, 400K Daru, Duelist's Medal x4, Clothing Shard x2
        • Identify 10 times: 1M Gold, 1M Daru, Duelist's Medal x6, Clothing Shard x3
        • Identify 25 times: 2M Gold, 2M Daru, Duelist's Medal x8, Clothing Shard x4
        • Identify 50 times: 5M Gold, 5M Daru, Duelist's Medal x10, Clothing Shard x5
        and where can we get the time machine to do those events?
        Originally posted by Wraithraiser
        Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

why the heck my post need a mod approval, and still not approved in 4 hours?
          Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

Originally posted by Arlad View Post
            why the heck my post need a mod approval, and still not approved in 4 hours?
            Sorry, I've been super sick all week and slept a little longer than usual. It might have flagged you because of the excessive bbcoding in the quotes. The filter is still learning.

I missed the second exchange in the event list, so my previous reply was incorrect. The normal exchanges for Duelist Medals were

White Bone Mark I Exch.
            Duration: 3/3/2017 00:00 - 3/11/2017 23:59

White Bone Mark II Exch.
            Duration: 3/10/2017 00:00:00 - 3/18/2017 23:59:59

There were no Duelist's Medals obtained after 3/18, unless something was in the game that wasn't suppose to be.

It almost looks like they have started doing carry over exchanges, for when you didn't use all of your items the previous rotation. It might just be they messed up the events the week the prepatch rolled out and haven't caught up with fixing it. Unfortunately, with no one knowing the events more than 4 days in advance, it's not going to be possible to look at the next set of exchanges to see if items can be saved and exchanged for the next rotation item or not.

I will forward the question again and see if I can get a correct answer this time.
            Last edited by MemoryLane; 03-19-2017, 11:56 AM.

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Comment

wait, are you the only mod we have for wartune's forum? wow, sorry to hear that.

Comment

Originally posted by Arlad View Post
                wait, are you the only mod we have for wartune's forum? wow, sorry to hear that.
                PinkiePie is super part time. Whakapono is around during her day time, but she also tends the mobile games. So many games, so few mods to go around.

Comment

this is what i am talking about
                  Click image for larger version

Name:	wartunes duelist medal error.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	319.8 KB
ID:	1729356

as you can see the event is not over till 2 more days and the clothing is for this week event. it says we need duelist medal to exchange for clothing shards but that event is over. what it should have on there is clovers to exchange for these items. please submit this to the moronic techs over there and get it fixed before the event is over .

Comment

and where can we get the time machine to do those events?
                    Dr. Emmet Lathrop Brown, DeLorean DMC-12

That's how time travel is done.
                    Vicious! Approach with Caution!
                    Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
                    Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
                    Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

Comment

Originally posted by Meikura001 View Post
                      Dr. Emmet Lathrop Brown, DeLorean DMC-12

That's how time travel is done.
                      lend me this car i need it lol

Comment

nice, they fixed it.

Comment

Working...
                        X