cross server grouping...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• cross server grouping...

when was this 'optimized'? why were players not notified? why was it done? why do you people not have a modicum of common courtesy to let your income base aware of a basic (and fairly significant) change to the daily game play?

Originally posted by halo94 View Post
    when was this 'optimized'? why were players not notified? why was it done? why do you people not have a modicum of common courtesy to let your income base aware of a basic (and fairly significant) change to the daily game play?
    It would be nice of them to let us know about this before hand but like many other things, they think the less we know, the better. Not 100% sure about this but it seems our outland teams changed because of this as well but didn't think that was possible unless other guilds on our team had a merge.

Did every group of servers get affected by this or just certain ones?

Comment

Originally posted by R262181389 View Post
      It would be nice of them to let us know about this before hand but like many other things, they think the less we know, the better. Not 100% sure about this but it seems our outland teams changed because of this as well but didn't think that was possible unless other guilds on our team had a merge.

Did every group of servers get affected by this or just certain ones?
      If your cross server grouping changed, it would effect all cross server events, and that includes outland, imperial, etc.
      "Whatever you are, be a good one." ~ Abraham Lincoln

R2Games Rules
      Browser Game Support

Comment

I don't get how if 2 guilds that are in different cross server groups be matched against each other. What is the purpose of separating servers into 2 groups if you can still be matched with them? For one, you have no way of communicating with that guild. my server is s448
        Last edited by R262181389; 07-06-2018, 08:31 AM.

Comment

I've seen that happen primarily with outlands. Armorgames is not in my cross server group, but up until Exodus (former top guild on Armorgames West Coast server cluster) merged with another guild, we matched with them in outlands virtually every season.

Comment

Working...
          X