login issue

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• login issue

it's been 4 months i can't login to my account it stucks at 49% loading screen and then auto refresh client or webpage ...
    the issue is only on my main server Real of Oron (462) i tried many other servers and accounts it works normal ...
    however sometimes and rarely my toon open sometimes once a week sometimes once a month ...
    i have sent few tickest in this 4 months and the problem still exist i tried many different browsers and R2 client mini client all same problem
    i tried restarting modem many times still same problem ... here's few screenshots when the account open and when it stuck and another charachter openedClick image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_6.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	422.6 KB
ID:	1790849Click image for larger version

Name:	wartune1.jpg
Size:	615.9 KB
ID:	1790850Click image for larger version

Name:	wartune2.jpg
Size:	254.2 KB
ID:	1790851
    the ticket i sent to R2 support ( loading issue Case #: 603509. ) if someone want to check

Will forward your ticket.
    New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

hi

i am Priyah of S619 and I have been having this problem for ages today, have even tried client and different browsers.

Comment

i cant get past 7 roads first load screen. It sits at 50% and doesnt go any higher

Comment

R2 games plz what to do it's been too long and i'm missing too much stuff i was in high rank and now my BR sucks ..... if there's any solution send me msg on my mail plz

Comment

Working...
          X