Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Multiple recharges and yet no balens

Hello support forum,

I'm writing this in the hopes that one of the admins can assist me. I've done 4 consecutive recharges over the course 2 of 3 days. Paypal has confirmed the payments, xsolla and Rixty. R2games refuses to credit my account with balens.

They won't reply to my tickets and am unable to find anything on google for live support or a number I can call.

Any assistance is most appreciated!
    -- R2 games always ensuring the worse possible results aka drop rates, rolls of the dice, VIP Wheel and Wheel of Despairity...

Originally posted by R24951507 View Post
    Hello support forum,

I'm writing this in the hopes that one of the admins can assist me. I've done 4 consecutive recharges over the course 2 of 3 days. Paypal has confirmed the payments, xsolla and Rixty. R2games refuses to credit my account with balens.

They won't reply to my tickets and am unable to find anything on google for live support or a number I can call.

Any assistance is most appreciated!

You should contact XSolla's support and see what's going on, to see if it's stuck there and not yet made it over to R2Games.

XSolla's support page is here. They are notoriously more responsive.

You will need your TransactionID that should be which should be available via your "My Orders" page.
    Last edited by Mentor_MrEUS; 04-13-2017, 08:37 AM.
    "Whatever you are, be a good one." ~ Abraham Lincoln

R2Games Rules
    Browser Game Support

Comment

Working...
    X