Need to Eable Flash For Windows 10 Edge Creators Edition

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need to Eable Flash For Windows 10 Edge Creators Edition

Need to Eable Flash For Windows 10 Edge Creators Edition. This needs to be Fixed on Wartune the very front end of the Program should be change Like Godfather Five Families.

I think what Wartune presently does is after the 7th Road Introduction the allow Flash Starts, but The New Windows 10 Edge Creators Edition Thinks the 7th Road introduction requires Flash also. See Attachment for examples.
    Anyway Please fix this so users/game players can use the new Windows 10 Edge.
    FYI I talked with Microsoft for hours on this Issue and they recommend I contact you all
    I hope you can fix this before new release on June 8th.

Thank you

Wartune's Front end looks like this with no puzzle Icon to Allow Flash:

Click image for larger version

Name:	2017-06-03 (2).jpg
Views:	1
Size:	120.4 KB
ID:	1793343

Godfathers Five Families Front end Looks like this:

Name:	2017-06-03.jpg
Size:	243.5 KB
ID:	1793344

And after you click the blue it looks like this and makes Creators Edge Produces the Puzzle Icon to allow Flash:

Name:	2017-06-03 (1).jpg
Size:	249.0 KB
ID:	1793345

HiI, I am sorry you are having this issue with flash on the new Creators Edge browser. Please use the tip set out to help with the flash issue. here is the link http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....5-23-22-45-EDT

I hope this will be helpful for you. If you have any more issues with it, please let one of us know.
    Happiness is when what you think, what you say, and what you do are in harmony ~ Ghandi

To report bugs visit here ... Bug Reports

Any support questions ... Support

Any videos/screenshots please follow http://www.r2games.com/support/?ac=issue&id=93

Comment

Wartune is a Flash game so, whichever browser you use, you need flash-player enabled. You know that you can enable flash in microsoft edge? go to settings - advanced then scroll down a bit, you will see " Use Adobe Flash Player " there.

Name:	Capture1.PNG
Size:	37.5 KB
ID:	1730318

or for a step by step guide from Adobe go here -Adobe Flash Player issues with Windows 10 (Microsoft Edge)

https://helpx.adobe.com/flash-player...s-10-edge.html

Hope this helps
      OldMac
      Last edited by OldMac; 06-03-2017, 05:11 PM.

Comment

Issue is still there and Windows 10 Creators Edition Edge is enabled The Problem is what I stated in the Above Attachments This did not happen because the game was moved. It is Because Windows 10 has upgraded to the Creators Edition. Please review and pass this to the Developers. Thank you

Comment

In the screenshot you have posted for Wartune, have you clicked the red Chinese writing to enable flash that way?
          Happiness is when what you think, what you say, and what you do are in harmony ~ Ghandi

Any videos/screenshots please follow http://www.r2games.com/support/?ac=issue&id=93

Comment

Originally posted by Mentor_Equinox View Post
            In the screenshot you have posted for Wartune, have you clicked the red Chinese writing to enable flash that way?
            Yes Click it many times the Puzzle icon does not appear to Allow Flash meaning it does not work. That is the Problem LOL even thought it is not in English.

Comment

And you have tried another browser? I am puzzled as I know many players who use Creators Edition Edge browser and they now load faster than before. Is it giving you an error?
              Have you cleared out all the flash and memory caches? If you could try another browser that would be great.

Comment

As I said above, you need to enable flashplayer in your settings, it comes disable by default in the creators edition, I have tied it out on kabam/wonderhill and works fine, did you actually try enabling it? would suggest you do before asking game devs to rewrite

Comment

Originally posted by Mentor_Equinox View Post
                  And you have tried another browser? I am puzzled as I know many players who use Creators Edition Edge browser and they now load faster than before. Is it giving you an error?
                  Have you cleared out all the flash and memory caches? If you could try another browser that would be great.
                  I can use IE and Chrome to play but sure would like to use Creators Edge I don't know how they got there's to work and yes Edge is Enabled As you can see when I access Godfather Five Families.

Comment

I too face same issue.
                    There are lot of changes that happened for Edge browser in creators edition due to security issues. They are packaging flash player inside browser now like Chrome.
                    It is still buggy as wartune works for some people and for some it doesn't. I think it mainly doesn't work for other publishers (non-r2) as website domains are different.

There is a workaround to get "enable flash" appear on wonderhill server.
                    1. Once the server list appears after login, right click on server and copy link.
                    2. Paste the link into browser and enter.
                    3. Click on chinese text to see "enable flash" and now wartune will work. (Assuming you have global setting flash enabled as mentioned by OldMac in 3rd post)

This issue needs to be reported to wartune devs about Creator's update. They can only tell if it is Microsoft issue or wartune/R2 issue.
                    Because on this issue, I have completely stopped using Edge browser.

Comment

Originally posted by OldMac View Post
                      As I said above, you need to enable flashplayer in your settings, it comes disable by default in the creators edition, I have tied it out on kabam/wonderhill and works fine, did you actually try enabling it? would suggest you do before asking game devs to rewrite
                      Can you tell me once you load game and right click on flash and load flash settings, is it loading http://www.macromedia.com/support/do...s_manager.html ?

Comment

Originally posted by Drag0nsFire View Post
                        I too face same issue.
                        There are lot of changes that happened for Edge browser in creators edition due to security issues. They are packaging flash player inside browser now like Chrome.
                        It is still buggy as wartune works for some people and for some it doesn't. I think it mainly doesn't work for other publishers (non-r2) as website domains are different.

There is a workaround to get "enable flash" appear on wonderhill server.
                        1. Once the server list appears after login, right click on server and copy link.
                        2. Paste the link into browser and enter.
                        3. Click on chinese text to see "enable flash" and now wartune will work. (Assuming you have global setting flash enabled as mentioned by OldMac in 3rd post)

This issue needs to be reported to wartune devs about Creator's update. They can only tell if it is Microsoft issue or wartune/R2 issue.
                        Because on this issue, I have completely stopped using Edge browser.
                        LOL Thanks DragOnsFire this Method actually worked except you have to copy link every time and it sets me at this address : [URL="https://tp.r2games.com/kabam/wt?game=20&server=2089&"] not Wounderhill.

I have been working on this since 5/12/2017 Truly the devs of this game need to fix this Issue. The Click on Chinese text "enable Flash" doing the way it is now DOES NOT WORK.
                        Funny thing I wonder how many Url's they got set up for the same toons. they must be running same on 2 different servers Just guessing here.

For the games Developers Please fix this Issue I know a lot of People have rolled back to 1607 because of this Issue, but they will be forced to go back to 1703 again soon.

Comment

Can we get the Mentor to get the Developers to look into this Issue Please?

Comment

It has been forwarded. In the meantime, please use the current workaround or a different browser.
                            New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

this is why i never touch the built in browser of the OS untill bugs ave been fixed

Comment

Working...
                              X