No announcement yet.

Need to Eable Flash For Windows 10 Edge Creators Edition

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Maybe it is only with Server S43 East Front end of program FYI Microsoft has gone here and tried There is Definitely Something wrong with the Front end of program The RED area does not Respond Doing it Normally.

Comment

It has been a Month now Since I posted this When are you all going to fix this Issue. I continue having to tell other Creative Edition Edge players how to do the work around. Please Fix this Properly Thank you

Comment

I have tried this on Edge and found all I need to do is go into the settings and turn on flash.

When posting about bugs please include your IGN, platform and server.

Comment

I am going to keep this on record as my network has been tasked for this upgrade in a very soon time frame. I am trying to weigh all pros and cons from various sources before committing to it.
          Vicious! Approach with Caution!
          Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
          Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
          Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

Comment

Originally posted by X-23 View Post
            I have tried this on Edge and found all I need to do is go into the settings and turn on flash.
            Do you have Creator Edition installed? If yes, just wipe browser cache and flash cache for Edge. It will no longer work. I hope you're trying Kabam/wonderhill servers and not r2games..

Comment

When are you going to fix this Issue 2 months Issue still here

Comment

Working...
              X