loading issues i guess

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• loading issues i guess

every time i load i am set out at marriage guy and unable to move, i can move to old city and do stuff there but i cant do any runs or anything that happens in cloud city, this also happens when i tried to finish purgatory maze i was set out at top of screen and unable to do, same for wb top of screen and cant move....i have cleared cache and run and del;eted all temp files

Going to dive in from my end. What server and which program (browser or client) was used?
    Vicious! Approach with Caution!
    Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
    Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
    Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

Comment

running 3 toons 1 working fine 1 has this issue and 3rd only gets top screened in cata stuff and wb,, unable to do anything in cloud city with really messed up toon other toon with problem only has minor troubles, can still move around city and do mpd's and sylph blitz

working fine on S-295
      kinda messed up on S 345
      really messed up on S-298

using google chrome

tried logging good ones off and just loading the bad one but still messed up...no difference

Comment

Test via s298 Complete

Browser in Use: Google Chrome, Version 58.0.3029.110 (64-bit)
        Character Used: Kaiju`Test
        Server Dived: R2 Games 298 (East Coast)

Image Data

Analysis: Prior to diving into the server, I went to clear Google Chrome's Cache Files (not to be confused with Adobe Flash Player Cache; even though that one needs to be cleared as well). I created a character onto affected server (the messed up one given) and had to go through the tutorial (normal). It seems normal at the moment. I will share my steps in hoping it can be accomplished (due to the new patch and all).

Steps Within Chrome (if you're using more than one, repeat for each window to ensure it's all good):
        1. Click on Customize and Control Google Chrome (3 vertical dots on the upper right).
        2. Click on Settings, then click on Show Advanced Settings on the bottom of that page.
        3. Once expanded, click on Clear Browsing Button under the Privacy Section.
        4. I always leave "Beginning of Time" selected in the Obliterate the Following Items section. However, make sure both Cookies and Other Site and Plugin Data and Cached Images and Files are checked in.
        5. Click on the Clear Browsing Data button.
        6. Repeat steps 1 to 5 for the other instances of Chrome in use.
        I am going to dive into the other two in a moment. In the meanwhile, try this method. You may also want to clear the Adobe Flash Cache as well.

Comment

Update on s295 and s345

Went and tested the two remaining servers. No problems were found when loading both. I am going to think there was something corrupted so what I had placed in my previous post will work in that case. Only you can tell me now if it worked or you are still having problems which will require R2's intervention when it comes to character and account data to be checked out. Good luck.

Comment

Thanks Mei.

Zedd, if the suggestions provided don't work for you, please send in a ticket using your 'messed up' character and tell them where you're encountering issues and ask them to test your character from their end.
            New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

now none of the toons are playable....went to spire for devo and invited others, looked ok so i entered and all went to top of screen...same for last wb
              Last edited by Zedd60; 06-08-2017, 10:12 PM.

Comment

Top of screen? I've seen that before on one of my units but thought it was something that didn't load up correctly that I had to reload that module so it can be played again. Do me a favor and send in a ticket to support. They may have to check up on your account and the characters within.

Comment

after filing ticket with detailed info and screenshots they replied back {Jabo** without a ticket # i told them the only issue b4 patch was the well known wartune lag and that the last reply i got was that lag issues were on my end......not a single word about the "real" problem. If Jabois the best customer service rep you can offer things are much worse than i imagined

Comment

Confirm which character and server you sent your ticket under and I will request your ticket be reassigned.

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Comment

since it wouldnt let me enter my character name in the above field its Zedd.........i play on 3 servers Zedd S295 Horacio S298 and CoronaX S345.....My issue is with Horacio mainly, every time i load he comes up at Andrew in cloud city and is unable to move except to go to old city, if i accept an invite he either and/or locks up his fellow players and/or loads to the top left corner of whatever mpd it happens to be....he is totally unplayable also when i open his invemntory bag it has no picture on left side and no inventory to show, i can click another tab ie tattoo and go back and everything is there, since he is unplayable feel free to log him in to see for yourself since i wont be playing him very much except to blitz in cata {which i cant complete because of loading to top left of screen**........Also when i load any 2 of the 3 toons i get lock up issues on one or the other, please fix this asap since i enjoy the game and am missing out on many rave rewards not to mention all the mpd rewards i am unable to do

Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_1.png
Views:	1
Size:	951.6 KB
ID:	1730426Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_2.png
Size:	876.9 KB
ID:	1730427Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_3.png
Size:	685.1 KB
ID:	1730428Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_4.png
Size:	535.6 KB
ID:	1730429Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_5.png
Size:	915.5 KB
ID:	1730430Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_6.png
Size:	322.5 KB
ID:	1730431

all of these screenshots are from S-298 Horacio toon he is totally unplayable ty for your assistance MemoryLane

Comment

What I need you to do is reply to your ticket and specifically state: I would like you to access my toon Horacio on S298 to check if the character is bugged, please. Please check in the following areas: [include areas you are for sure having issues here].

Don't say anything else. Just that.

Comment

yes maam i did what you said...nothing more nothing less

Comment

I've encountered a small yet once in a bit kind of bug on Beacon s610 R2Games (one of my lesser units) that the scroll bar was missing on one of the hot events. I rebooted the module and it came back. I just watched your screenshot and I do hope they will fix it.

Comment

they say it will be fixed during todays maint...........I will let you know............ty both

Comment

Working...
                              X