May have found the MP arena issue..?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• May have found the MP arena issue..?

Ok for some time now I have not been getting weekly arena rewards which match my actual grouping.
    It was suggested to me that I did not do arena on a Saturday so that I didnt drop in ratings. However it would seem this is not going to help at all.
    THIS is what is happening and why most/some of us are not getting the correct grouping weekly rewards...

Click image for larger version

Name:	sarcogold.png
Views:	1
Size:	405.3 KB
ID:	1793463

As you can see, this toon is listed twice in the rankings. Once showing my actual ranking and once showing some other ranking and it is just random as to whether or not I get gold or iron, and as it shows me as being in iron , my guess is I shall be shafted again whether I do MP arena today or not.
    This toon is not the only one to be listed more than once. Whilst looking through the list I see many others also being duplicated.

This really really needs to be fixed and fixed now.

Thank you for the screenshot. We'll make sure it gets to R2 and that they look into the reason for the duplication.
    New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

Whoa! Good eye. I didn't bother to check the rankings when I heard about such. Since I only do 5 fights a day for Rave devotes and only 1 fight a week when not in Rave, I guess it either falls into iron or silver in the end. This is probably why some people are ranked a certain area but only get the rewards for a different one (wish it could be for higher rewards instead of the lesser ones, eh?).

Now, we just wait to see.
      Vicious! Approach with Caution!
      Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
      Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
      Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

Comment

Maintenance note states the issue with some players being incorrectly ranked in arena was to be fixed.
        As you can see from below, it still hasnt been :-(
        Click image for larger version

Name:	stilnotfixed.png
Views:	2
Size:	273.6 KB
ID:	1730436
        Dragon Awaken
        Server: S9
        Character: Raven

Comment

Working...
        X