This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• sylph atoll

Please tell me sylph atoll is bugged..since patch the amount of sylphs available have decreased immensely. It's at the point where it will take an hour to use all attempts. This is what we get when a new batch spawns.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_47.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	168.4 KB
ID:	1793464
    Last edited by Spanky28; 06-10-2017, 12:57 PM.

Spanky, you mean normal atoll or the "defend sylph atoll"? Today on the defending part of atoll it all seems to be like before the patch and now i walked over to the normal atoll and i see lots of sylphs flying around. The only thing i notice is a huge drop in framerate in atoll. That is something i never have seen before.
    Others who see a drop in framerate in atoll?

Oh, to see if the amount of sylphs is normal i went to all stages (L1 t/m L4).

I am playing on S645.

Comment

Yeah defend atoll, big areas only get 2-3 at a time as seen in the screenshot.

Comment

There might be a problem on your server. People have had weird issues like that where it wouldn't spawn things normally.
        Atoll has been spawning normally on my server, although respawns have seemed extra slow lately.

OK, I was wrong, I thought I was just competing with more players than usual, but now I'm alone in the atoll and there's still not as many as there used to be.
        Probably there were more players before because the sylphs were spawning less.
        Last edited by MrFancyPants; 06-11-2017, 12:15 PM.

Comment

Can you please fix defend sylph atoll. I have been up there now for 40 minutes and still don't have all the advance sylph for the event.

I have noticed that the respawn rate is now to slow and it is not rewpawning enough advance sylph. I have noticed that it respawns about 1 advance to 5 sophisticated. This is causing an abundance of wasted time on the game just to do this event.

Before the patch I used to manage this in about 15 minutes and that also included killing the sylph boss.

This is a problem on both the servers that I am on which include east coast usa and oceanic.
          The Borg Collective
          S526 Ghostwood Downs

Resistance is Futile you will Comply

Comment

with defend there spawn less sylph's that you need for the event.. so now you need advanced so the spawn rate is lower .. think its R2 logic

Comment

It's always R2's logic. You cannot stray from that. Then again, it's more like "sorry, but you cannot wrap this up in mere minutes so we decided to give you something to stay the whole time or make more than one trip in".
              Vicious! Approach with Caution!
              Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
              Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
              Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

Comment

Defend sylph atoll has messed up. Before last patch i got all sylphs needed in 15 min or so, now hardly any sylphs at all spawn. It's a totall vaste of time when u can't get what you need even when you stay there for the hole hour.
                Bluehawk

Comment

Hi, we have reported this as there is only a number of sylphs now in the atoll event making it hard for players to get the required amount for the hot events.

I will follow up with this and see what update I can get. Please be patient with us on this matter, we do appreciate you coming to us with this issue.
                  Happiness is when what you think, what you say, and what you do are in harmony ~ Ghandi

To report bugs visit here ... Bug Reports

Any support questions ... Support

Any videos/screenshots please follow http://www.r2games.com/support/?ac=issue&id=93

Comment

This is a joke with sylph atoll. Was up there got a boss and hit 15 soficated and only managed 3 advance. This is a total waste of my time and effort on this game. I have been spending up to 45 minutes in atoll just to do the advance where it should only be taking about 15 minites. There were 15 people still in atoll when it ended and they still did not have all their advance sylphs for the event that is on. When is the problem going to be fixed as it was before even though the respawn was not always good but 100% better than it is now.

Am at the point where I think this game is getting beyond a joke with all the changes where you DO NOT FIX things only make them worse.

After about 4 years of game play here I am very disgruntled with this problem.

I guess I might not be the only one and I know that this will fall on deaf ears as you really don't care about your players only the money that is spend by people that don't see what a waste of time it is now.
                    The Borg Collective
                    S526 Ghostwood Downs

Comment

Thanks for reporting this problem but as I doubt that anything you say to the devs will even get a look at.

This is a typical response to any problems we have on the game as they never listen to the players and the beta testers should be shot for not doing the job properly. If I did all the misreports about the errors in the game as a beta tester I am sure that I would never be trusted again beta testing.
                      The Borg Collective
                      S526 Ghostwood Downs

Comment

Well just spent another 50 minutes in atoll to finally manage to get the rest of my advance sylph for the event. I would like to thank 7roads for your stupidity with this game and now I will go look for something better seems you have managed to stuff up this one.

Where are all the mentors when we need this issue addressiing? Looks like we are not going to get any support from anyone here so why do we bother even reporting problems or trying to make things better.

No wonder so many players have now left wartune to either go to world of warcraft or league of legends which seem a better bet than me wasting any more money here.
                        The Borg Collective
                        S526 Ghostwood Downs

Comment

I do sincerely understand this. We are working to get this resolved. Sometimes it takes a little bit to get it done, but we do try and work tirelessly for the players in getting issues resolved.

Please bare with us on this issue. I thank you for the time you are being patient.
                          Happiness is when what you think, what you say, and what you do are in harmony ~ Ghandi

Any videos/screenshots please follow http://www.r2games.com/support/?ac=issue&id=93

Comment

This issue and reduce res issue with expert dim should have been fixed in the maintenance, which they were not.

Comment

Hi, I am sorry it is taking so long, in the meantime, i have a suggestion that is proving to be useful on my main server.

We group up as best we can and then do atoll, that way we are all getting rewards from the same atoll sylph. It is worth a try if your guild is up there trying to do the atoll hot event.

Let me know how you go with this suggestion. I will, again, follow up with this issue. I understand its a lot to ask to be patient, we are trying.

Comment

Working...
                              X