Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i has idear make 100 account each plasyer on whis game send ticket about atoll and dim and keep ticket a life then and only then maby ther wil start do some thing becuse ther wil has so mouch extra work so ther wil ned fixe it.

Comment

Originally posted by angeldust View Post
      Thanks for reporting this problem but as I doubt that anything you say to the devs will even get a look at.

This is a typical response to any problems we have on the game as they never listen to the players and the beta testers should be shot for not doing the job properly. If I did all the misreports about the errors in the game as a beta tester I am sure that I would never be trusted again beta testing.
      I'd be straight out fired for not doing my job. However, I do not get this company as the bug reports are there and yet the developers are not fixing them. In THQ, where I once worked before going into the field of network telecommunications and having my own business, we would make the bugs known, and then within the hour we get word that it is fixed and that we should try again; and so we did. If it is not fully fixed, we will say it, and they will go back and do it again. If it is fixed, then we move on by testing something else. This was done before an "update" (of our collective testing and fixing) is released onto the mainstream for everyone to enjoy.
      Vicious! Approach with Caution!
      Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
      Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
      Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

Comment

R2 devs not able to fix anything only in there benefit.. so many bugs that are here for years .. the bugs in previous guild battles steel wars etc the r2 devs couldnt fix them either and in the end they removed them and we get this annoying events.. they need change them again imp war takes to damn long

Comment

Why hasn't the issue with defend sylph atoll been fixed yet with the respawn rate? I have been in atoll nearly the whole of it opening and still have not managed to get all the advance sylphs. I have noticed that the respawn rate seems to be more soficated than advance. If you are up there when anyone else is or if you get up there after the first boss has died then basically you have no chance at getting your daily amount of sylphs.

Between the problems with defend sylph atoll and the not being able to win battles in Titan Temple there is no way for me to advance at getting titans. Not very happy with this game, unless you are willing to be a casher you don't care about the players that can't afford to cash on this game.

Comment

R2 devs not able to fix anything only in there benefit..
            It's more like they won't fix things that is game changing.

Comment

Originally posted by Mentor_Equinox View Post
              Hi, I am sorry it is taking so long, in the meantime, i have a suggestion that is proving to be useful on my main server.

We group up as best we can and then do atoll, that way we are all getting rewards from the same atoll sylph. It is worth a try if your guild is up there trying to do the atoll hot event.

Let me know how you go with this suggestion. I will, again, follow up with this issue. I understand its a lot to ask to be patient, we are trying.
              Hi,

We have tried that but with 30+ people in atoll you end up with a lot of lag from being dragged into battles. It is also harder to get the boss and even when you do what you have suggested it still doesn't help with the rewpawn. The more people in atoll the harder it is.

But thank you for your suggestion but been there done that.
              The Borg Collective
              S526 Ghostwood Downs

Resistance is Futile you will Comply

Comment

If it is posible make the boss respawn random. In every floor bosses have 3-4 location that respawn.....make the boss respawn random in every place at map, like normal sylphs do.

Comment

spawn rate is way to less..... need increase atleast by 50%... the dev's need to do their job right or search for a other job they keep messing stuff up and annoying players
                  Last edited by R22289894; 06-23-2017, 04:15 PM.

Comment

I really? think they need to revisit that.

Comment

Originally posted by Meikura001 View Post
                      I'd be straight out fired for not doing my job. However, I do not get this company as the bug reports are there and yet the developers are not fixing them. In THQ, where I once worked before going into the field of network telecommunications and having my own business, we would make the bugs known, and then within the hour we get word that it is fixed and that we should try again; and so we did. If it is not fully fixed, we will say it, and they will go back and do it again. If it is fixed, then we move on by testing something else. This was done before an "update" (of our collective testing and fixing) is released onto the mainstream for everyone to enjoy.
                      Something a lot of people are not getting is ..................... R2 games is a publisher i.e they host games, some their own some that belong to others. Wartune belongs to 7Road , So it is up to 7Road Devs to fix stuff. R2Games and other publishers can report, and do report, the bugs to them but ultimately the blame lies with them not the publisher(s)
                      Maybe we should lobby 7Road?
                      Last edited by OldMac; 06-23-2017, 08:54 PM.

Comment

It's more like they won't fix things that is game changing.
                        I think you nailed that one. They've made this change were the spawning of sylphs is reduced wich was intended (so i am starting to think). They will not solve this because it works as designed. And so we have to deal with another nerf (one of the many in patch 7.0.

But hey R2, congrats with the 7 year existance and the 7 year experience with nerfing and cashgrabbing.

Comment

So true, lol. And somehow I get the feeling they will pitch that "Best MMO/Game of the Year" thing soon enough. I can tell them a lot of things, but I would be wasting both pixels and brain cells for such.

Comment

So true, lol. And somehow I get the feeling they will pitch that "Best MMO/Game of the Year" thing soon enough. I can tell them a lot of things, but I would be wasting both pixels and brain cells for such.
                            At least they didn't try to sell you on best supported mmo of the year.

Comment

Meikura001 Takashi007x There's worse things, like vB support.

Also, this was an intended change, not a bug. I would love to forward feedback on that, in the discussion/feedback thread if you wouldn't mind.
                              New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

MemoryLane
                                Intended change would be the devs putting it on the patch notes so everyone can know what is being changed in the game, not folks trying to find out on their own and reporting it as a bug. A lot of players that play often get used to the events or activities they do (because they make it their specialty). If something's amiss and it is not mentioned anywhere, then they will send either their feedback (negative mostly) or send in a bug report to find out what is really going on. I would do the same if something changes the routine that isn't put in black and white. And you know I read the forums each day to check on things I might have overlooked when I dive in with my units.

I will get some rest tonight (in the next minute or two) and will gladly put forth my feedback into the link you have provided in the morning when I wake. Today has been really hectic with pay-day activities (fun stuff, LOL) that I am bushed.

And, yes, I can see the forum problems still linger about. Hopefully, vB will help you folks as I do miss PM'ing. Have a good night.

Comment

Working...
                                X