flash sale bug

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• flash sale bug

is Flash sale bug or has r2 changes rule on it and not reset the amount of items we can buy each day more has not ben reset for days now and nobody can buy any things in it becuse of that, or do r2 just not want money more?

Can you please give me a screen shot with your name and server.
    When posting about bugs please include your IGN, platform and server.

Comment

i have same problem Kabam 03 east , toon Susanna and here's my ss:Click image for larger version

Name:	flash sale.png
Views:	1
Size:	619.5 KB
ID:	1730417

Comment

Originally posted by kanusti View Post
        is Flash sale bug or has r2 changes rule on it and not reset the amount of items we can buy each day more has not ben reset for days now and nobody can buy any things in it becuse of that, or do r2 just not want money more?
        Keep in mind, some of these very cheap deals, 1000 items for 1000 balens are quick sellouts (of which there are only a few actually 4 i think). Since they reset at the reset time of the server.

Those still up at reset time on the server are free to buy it til the sell out.
        "Whatever you are, be a good one." ~ Abraham Lincoln

R2Games Rules
        Browser Game Support

Comment

them to 1 balen not could be bought for days becuse ther dont reset. S30 Tasselhoff

Last edited by kanusti; 06-13-2017, 12:55 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Mentor_MrEUS View Post
            Keep in mind, some of these very cheap deals, 1000 items for 1000 balens are quick sellouts (of which there are only a few actually 4 i think). Since they reset at the reset time of the server.

Those still up at reset time on the server are free to buy it til the sell out.
            They aren't resetting at server reset. Checking at reset from last 3 days. Since they are limited to 4 per toon, I don't think 250 people are buying them in an instant. (1000 limit)

Comment

Originally posted by Drag0nsFire View Post
              They aren't resetting at server reset. Checking at reset from last 3 days.
              Thanks. Then X-23 will be submitting the server involved from the ask above.
              "Whatever you are, be a good one." ~ Abraham Lincoln

R2Games Rules
              Browser Game Support

Comment

Originally posted by Mentor_MrEUS View Post
                Thanks. Then X-23 will be submitting the server involved from the ask above.
                The issue is there across all servers (at least wonderhill/kabam). Please report it for all. Thanks,

Comment

on r2 S30 has the problem but like other say it spread to all serv i think i has ben like whis in long time and is why alot has not could get adv mahra and sep ther complian about some time ago
                  Last edited by kanusti; 06-13-2017, 12:56 PM.

Comment

the only logical explanation then is that r2 no longer wants our money

Comment

update from today agin not reset item in flash sale on S30

Comment

This has been reported will let you know if I hear more.

Comment

The items in the flash sell is for the event as a whole, when all the items have been sold out before the event ends they will not reset.

Comment

ok then dide ther add that to flash sale always reset on srv reset whit new items so the in patch is that new rule? just want to se becuse i am 100% sure nobody has read it in patch news,

Comment

It has never reset the server limit to items. Each server has a limit on how many some of the items can be bought when it is sold out they do not reset.

Comment

Working...
                              X