flash sale bug

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by X-23 View Post
    It has never reset the server limit to items. Each server has a limit on how many some of the items can be bought when it is sold out they do not reset.
    So what you're saying is that now only 4 of each item is available to the whole server? because I have tried to buy one of everything that is offered and can buy nothing and I used to be able to buy 4 of one thing before the patch and now NO ONE can buy ANYTHING pls fix this!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Sus4256 View Post
      So what you're saying is that now only 4 of each item is available to the whole server? because I have tried to buy one of everything that is offered and can buy nothing and I used to be able to buy 4 of one thing before the patch and now NO ONE can buy ANYTHING pls fix this!!!
      What I am saying is there is a limit to every server as to how many the server as a whole can buy.

As you can see in the screen shot below from my server I can still buy 19 myself, but the server limit that is left is 657. When those 657 are sold no one can buy anymore.

Attached Files
      When posting about bugs please include your IGN, platform and server.

Comment

X-23 that is a big liar has always reset on serv time so 1k items for 1k balen can be bought agin and same goes for the items for 1 balen each either you liar or ben told a liar by tech team who hide ther screw up or dint tell about changes in patch.

Comment

I understand that there is some confusion about how Flash Sale operates lately, and a lot of it is stemming from players just now paying close attention to the sales because the items it is offering are considered an incredible value. I haven't seen any evidence to suggest that Flash Sale has ever reset its stock on a daily basis; they're priced well because the stock is incredibly limited.

As X-23 has stated, the stock number you see is for the entire server to buy from. The 4 hour countdowns are personal buy limitations, as a means to prevent a single player from purchasing the entirety of the stock by themselves. This means for the 1000x for 1000 balens sales, you can buy 4 sets of 1000x item every 4 hours, that is your personal limit. For the 20 every 4 hours, you can buy 20 items for every 4 hours. This draws from the whole server stock, and there is not a personal allotment of guaranteed items for each player. Once that stock is gone, it's gone, until the sale possibly comes up again sometime in the future. There has never been a case where the whole server stock replenishes over each day the sale lasts, and it wasn't like that before the 7.0 Patch either. Looking at the history of forum posts for daily events shows that the duration for these sales lasts multiple days; that means that the stock that is introduced on day one is the same that will be there on the last day, unless players buy some or all of it along the way, in which case it will be reduced or even fully depleted.

Again, a lot of the commotion about this after the patch (and a while before it, with the adv. mahra sale being this same structure) has had players with this complaint. I'm not sure where this originated, because again in my 4.5 years of being here (which pre-dates Flash Sale as a concept and event entirely) it has never operated like that.

Comment

Originally posted by GM_Thanatos View Post
            I understand that there is some confusion about how Flash Sale operates lately, and a lot of it is stemming from players just now paying close attention to the sales because the items it is offering are considered an incredible value. I haven't seen any evidence to suggest that Flash Sale has ever reset its stock on a daily basis; they're priced well because the stock is incredibly limited.

As X-23 has stated, the stock number you see is for the entire server to buy from. The 4 hour countdowns are personal buy limitations, as a means to prevent a single player from purchasing the entirety of the stock by themselves. This means for the 1000x for 1000 balens sales, you can buy 4 sets of 1000x item every 4 hours, that is your personal limit. For the 20 every 4 hours, you can buy 20 items for every 4 hours. This draws from the whole server stock, and there is not a personal allotment of guaranteed items for each player. Once that stock is gone, it's gone, until the sale possibly comes up again sometime in the future. There has never been a case where the whole server stock replenishes over each day the sale lasts, and it wasn't like that before the 7.0 Patch either. Looking at the history of forum posts for daily events shows that the duration for these sales lasts multiple days; that means that the stock that is introduced on day one is the same that will be there on the last day, unless players buy some or all of it along the way, in which case it will be reduced or even fully depleted.

Again, a lot of the commotion about this after the patch (and a while before it, with the adv. mahra sale being this same structure) has had players with this complaint. I'm not sure where this originated, because again in my 4.5 years of being here (which pre-dates Flash Sale as a concept and event entirely) it has never operated like that.

agin i has many times bought smelting stone and it reset every day on serv reset so ther whas 1000 smelting ston 1000 balens each day and same whit 1 for 1 balen it whas sold each day but reset whit new in flasj sale like i told so agin you guys liar or you just tell that tech team say whit out go control the facts but i can se you wont admit you liar or dont now how it juse to work i dont that of the 2 part is the case here, eiter you now nothing about how flash sale juse to work or you just plane simpel start to tell liars.

and like i told i think r2 changes flash sale then add adv mahra to it becuse befor that it reset every day a serv reset but i never nede asdv mahra since we get so many for free in game so never bother to try buy them.

and smelting stone sold out each day but stock whas refresh on serv reset so could buy next day agin,

wqhis changes start then ther add rave in patch but r2 fail to inform ther chages flash sale, so it is 2 patch back it whas changes just not ben smelting stone or other item worth to buy in it for me to buy so not gone in and se after reset if stock reset to.
            Last edited by kanusti; 06-14-2017, 04:57 PM.

Comment

The idea that there are a limited number of items for sale is just dumb...not all of us can be on at reset and have no chance to ever get any of these items. They need to change it so there is a limit for each toon, but everyone gets a chance to buy them if they want.

Comment

Originally posted by clicker View Post
                The idea that there are a limited number of items for sale is just dumb...not all of us can be on at reset and have no chance to ever get any of these items. They need to change it so there is a limit for each toon, but everyone gets a chance to buy them if they want.
                problem is i think is max 10 of them whit 1000 items for 100 balens so crazy low amount, and ther is limtid on how many but wil not help any who is not on reset if ther dont up that limtid whit like up to 1000 stack like ther is for 1 item to 1 balen.

Comment

Working...
                X