Endless Abyss BLitz Delay/Lag

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Endless Abyss BLitz Delay/Lag

Opened up Endless Abyss today to blitz it, Clicked to Blitz and nothing happened.

Moved over to Titan Temple to do daily devo. 2 minuets later and WHILE IN BATTLE in Titan temple The Stupid Endless Abyss Blitz screen pops up.

edit:Yesterday it happened too, But was in Cloud City already, It came up about 20s later after exiting EAbyss and entered own city.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Abyss blitz lag.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	265.2 KB
ID:	1793515
    Last edited by Freddypainter; 06-13-2017, 07:11 AM.
    DM S9 Kabumu

Same thing happened for me. It seems if you go back to cloud city, it will show up right away. Now today, it showed up right away, no delay at all.

Comment

It was really slow the first day for me, then a little slow the next day, and since then no real delays. I was hoping it was just a first-time glitch, but it sounds like it's still lurking out there.

Comment

when you do the blitz and it doesnt pop up right away, refresh before doing anything. it should show up when you come back from refresh. they should fix it, but at least it's a temporary fix
        Frozenshade
        R2Games
        S385 CrimsonLair

Comment

This is sooo stupid they tested the patch for a time on test servers and not one noticed that the endless abyss blitz don't start right away, the wait is even longer than what the blitz take to do. Why bother do any tests at all then, since bugs that should be fix before release is always fixed with a prolonged maint instead.

Comment

Originally posted by Peo159 View Post
            This is sooo stupid they tested the patch for a time on test servers and not one noticed that the endless abyss blitz don't start right away, the wait is even longer than what the blitz take to do. Why bother do any tests at all then, since bugs that should be fix before release is always fixed with a prolonged maint instead.
            Thing with the developers, they don't read or listen to reason. When we had a few patches in the past, we've told them they were ♫Day-O♪ and that they need to be removed. Instead, they went forth on it. Sometimes, I wonder what is the point in having a bugs/feedback section if it is not going to be dealt with.
            Vicious! Approach with Caution!
            Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
            Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
            Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

Comment

The Abyss blitz glitches have been reported. Thanks to everyone that posted here and let us know more about it.

Comment

Abyss Blitz bug. It does not start, it must be done manually and not at high speed.

Comment

Originally posted by Aewenalean View Post
                  Abyss Blitz bug. It does not start, it must be done manually and not at high speed.
                  The blitz does start its just that the blitz window does not come up. You can refresh to bring the window up or use the bug to do other things while the blitz is going. When the blitz is done the window will pop up again.

This problem has been reported.
                  When posting about bugs please include your IGN, platform and server.

Comment

If you start it and it doesn't show up, it will show up once you go to cloud city. At least for me it has.

Comment

While this is pending to be fixed you can start endless abyss blitz without any problems in you are in cloud city when starting the blitz.
                      When posting about bugs please include your IGN, platform and server.

Comment

Working...
                      X