Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Cloud adventures skill glitch

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cloud adventures skill glitch

Ok for a while now, there has been a bug where skills would do no damage at all, no damage number would show up. Still happening to this date, should have been fixed by now. Maybe they can't reproduce the problem since it doesn't happen every fight.

Well I just noticed in CA today that it happens every fight. Here is what happens, I start the fight, use rage rune, select afk. I am an archer so afk mode should select fatal strike but instead it selects cluster bomb. So before cluster bomb goes off, I select fatal strike myself and no damage is done, no damage number comes up at all.

So there are two things happening here. First is when you select afk mode, it should select the highest rage cost skill which it doesn't. Which might suggest it knows that fatal strike will not do any damage so it doesn't select that, I know sounds weird.

Second is the skills not doing any damage.

Now for some reason, this skill damage issue happens alot more in CA than anywhere else. Not sure if fighting yourself makes it happen more, idk. But when fighting someone else, it still happens, just not every fight. But when it does happen, it can be the difference between a win or a loss.

Here is a video showing both issues.

https://youtu.be/HJLzsD5U0eM

Comment

I had some instances where it would select its logical/frequently used skill more than a high costing/damaging one that I had to remove certain ones so they won't be triggered in the fight. It's frustrating at times, though.
      Vicious! Approach with Caution!
      Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
      Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
      Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

Comment

Watched this a few times and need a little more info.

I see damage is done but looks lagged so it didn't show right away.

What titan do you have in the 1st slot? this might also be affecting the damage your skill does.
        When posting about bugs please include your IGN, platform and server.

Comment

Originally posted by X-23 View Post
          Watched this a few times and need a little more info.

I see damage is done but looks lagged so it didn't show right away.

What titan do you have in the 1st slot? this might also be affecting the damage your skill does.
          I only had celestial strength titan on. I never seen any damage done at all from fatal strike. At what point did you see damage done? Did you notice the issue with afk mode?
          Last edited by R262181389; 06-17-2017, 07:05 AM.

Comment

It is really hard to see a lot of anything when it is so short.

But I did see this after you used fatal strike when you was about to click on your next attack.

Click image for larger version

Name:	1616.png
Views:	1
Size:	853.4 KB
ID:	1730471

Comment

Ok, I see that but I don't think that is the damage from fatal strike. I think that is the damage from one of the sylphs following skills because both toons take damage at same time.

And there is that issue with afk mode which may be linked to the skill not doing damage. After I use rage rune and select afk mode, it should select fatal strike but instead it selects cluster bomb. It's like the system knows that fatal strike will not do any damage so it will not select it. Now in any other scenario, afk mode would always select fatal strike if I have enough rage.
              Last edited by R262181389; 06-17-2017, 08:25 AM.

Comment

Afk mode for the most part is random and does not mean it will pick the skill that you would if your was fighting manually.

You can try to move fatal strike to the 3rd skill slot and see it that helps, some times its also how you have your skill order.

.It is possible that when you cancel out the skill that was picked in afk mode might have something to do with the damage.

If you can please try to make another video on this that is a little bit longer so it is easier to view.

Let me know if changing the skill slots helps any with the afk mode.

Comment

Well whenever I use afk mode anywhere else, it would always select fatal strike if it had enough rage, always. It's like the system knew that fatal strike would not do any damage so it selected another skill.

I will make another video even though that video shows what is happening.

I just made another video and let the fight finish. This time, afk mode selected fatal strike each time but still did no damage.

https://youtu.be/J3RqPgciVVE

Also want to point out that this damage issue can happen in any pvp situation, RTG, TT, all the cross server events.
                  Last edited by R262181389; 06-18-2017, 09:03 AM.

Comment

Any word on this?

Comment

I am sorry, I did not have internet for 2 days.

The longer video is much better thank you.

Can I please have your name/server

Comment

Originally posted by X-23 View Post
                        I am sorry, I did not have internet for 2 days.

The longer video is much better thank you.

Can I please have your name/server
                        memory, r2 s448 east coast

Comment

Thank you, will let you know soon as I hear anything more.

Comment

Any update on this?

Comment

I have not heard anything yet

Comment

Working...
                              X