Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

wartune 100% bugs.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• wartune 100% bugs.

the wartune game, full bugs in a game pay to win.... bugs in buffs and debuffs, i think all know this, But they never solve.
    Turns char's is ** lag for use one skill.
    gm's wartune, Is there any video that passes the floors of Titan temple with 3 classes of games, each class with 10 million of power? if yes i want see this.

I stopped with TT. For a long time i can't even clear stage 1 (11 Mil BR mage). I always face 2 frigga's and 2 Odin's and 2 to 4 BO's in the first stage, and it is a big heal-fest. The Instant-kill skill only targets euds (useless since the are @ full health the next try).

Now i even have a 400K BR Thor and quess what? I only manage to kill one or two players but then the frigga's come and heal the rest to full. So i stopped. R2 only add new things in the game and lets us rot with the old bugs (TT wasn't playeble from starters).

When there were much less merged sylphs on the servers i could clear stage 3 (7 mill BR i was back then). But now, they even made it a devotion thing so i must do it every day now. Every day we get confronted with this failure of thing.

Comment

It's not meant to be completely beatable by someone with 10mil (or even 12mil) BR, but I totally agree that the threshold to beat stage 1 is unfairly high. It gets a lot easier as you gain titans and get the buffs, but if you can't beat even 1 level, you never get anywhere. They should cut the difficulty of stage 1 in half, then stage 2 could be made easier than 1 is now, then maybe lower the difficulty on 3, leaving 4&5 as-is, and it would be a lot less frustrating to people.

Also, I don't see any bugs in your screenshot. A failure of design, maybe, since it's pretty unfair to face player skills with buffs/debuffs in a 4v1 setting.

Comment

Reading these reminded me of the times when ToK was around that messed up big time (I don't see how a level 38 would be faring against a team with Euds and Sylphs; especially, on the first level of the easiest difficulty). The way that the devs design these so-called events, more than half of them cannot be done due to such. If such designing should take place, they need to put down the He-Man/She-Ra characters with unlimited power and start using ordinary characters of different specialties/battle ratings to get a better (and realistic) feel for the design.
        Vicious! Approach with Caution!
        Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
        Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
        Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

Comment

Alot of people would complain about the old TOK system because if 1 or 2 people had friggas it would ruin the fight because it would take forever.

There's still an inherint flaw of Titan Temple, and that's because R2 didn't put a cap.
          As community battle rating grows significantly (largely due to Whale spenders), Titan Temple refers to people in the top 100 cs rankings as their player pool.

For any who turned Class Advance- Knighthood, with low sylphs or low br merged sylphs, you are hosed from doing better.

So if we account for a 15m br player vs a Titan Temple w/ adjust strength (85%) or a 50m br player, you're still looking at 40m+.
          And as BR grows upcapped because of unlimited spending, it'll be even harder for newer knighthood players to run Titan Temple.

Comment

True on that, Takashi. I remembered a time when I dove my team into ToK and I was one stage away from completing the Easy Difficulty. Before then, I use it as a gauge tool to see how well my guys would stack up against the shadows that were being used. This was until I find out they were generated via the top players of the cluster (one of which was a guild leader from a guild I was once a part of before I take to my own). After the Frigga bit, the first stage of said difficulty was unplayable as my team is wiped out on the first round before they can even get their skills fired off.

I wrote the book when it comes to revamping ToK to make it playable for everyone, including the level 38's that would experience it for the first time. The last I heard of such, "it was going to be taken under consideration"; after that, nothing, until they took it out and replaced it with Magic Square. 38's can't beat the first fight (without higher levels/BRs to help), so it's useless for them until they are with Eud/Sylphs for them to make even a dent on the first wave (especially on a brand new server).

To put it bluntly, I would expect all PVE be used of NPC type sprites, complete with scaled difficulties. I don't say make it entirely easy where it's finished in minutes (unless you're in that range where you can do such), but don't make it that people will find it as a bore/useless, either, as they will turn away from such. So, yes, there should be caps on such, and new content to be made as well. Or scale the difficulty around the player's overall BR instead, at a % so it can be made fun.
            Vicious! Approach with Caution!
            Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
            Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
            Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

Comment

The game has a weak calculation in the turns of the characters, the developer is very incompetent always makes the same mistakes, the delay of the game in the battles of the group. And the r2 gaming team must report to be corrected, or it will continue to lose players, because the game is very bad, only has old players and when it opens a new server, the same old players that change servers, I thought Will Will improve something. And bugs and debuffs of the game, this is not normal, to accumulate 3 buffs or equal debuffs just because of the difference of your lvl, this is an incompetence that you have never encountered in another game just in that.

Comment

its not a bug if people keep putting in money, and playing the event.

I think thats the best way to describe how dev's consider our problems

a car has issues, if you can keep putting gas in it (aka money) and it runs, they'll keep putting it out there

Comment

When we go to battle in a group, or when I go to do titan temple, there are three equal debuffs that only differentiate the level, and the enemies kills with only one hit, a lot of damage for a little game, everything without balance in that ****. This is another bug that you have in this crazy game.

Comment

Working...
                  X