[Issue] No Forum Posting Data Found on R2 Main Site

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Issue] No Forum Posting Data Found on R2 Main Site

No Forum Posting Data on the Main R2 Site. No way of getting to the forums from there as well unless we enter an address that we saved up on our browsers.
    Vicious! Approach with Caution!
    Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
    Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
    Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

Actually if you roll your curser to the game options on your game page scroll down to community it brings you here. I navigated that one by error.
    Attached Files
    Laugh at those who are profoundly ignorant of things around them that are different . Makes you the better person, cause your always walking around with a smile that seems like you just got laid. And that is always better .

Comment

I hardly use that myself ever since I posted a bug (on a different account) long about about the time synchronization errors and events that most told me that it is useless, so went with it. Each time I dive in, I would minimize that.

Anyway, if that's a sure fire way to getting here then I am sure others will follow suit. Right now, the main page is still offline in showing forum related data as before I navigated to the forum.r2games.com link, I would navigate to there through Google Chrome. The gaming windows are run via a custom I made.
      Vicious! Approach with Caution!
      Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
      Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
      Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

Comment

Working...
      X