Anniversity event not working for S348 today

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anniversity event not working for S348 today

Cant do anything in the Anniversity event today. No one of my friends on our server can... whast up? You guys keep spamming whi this event and then it wont even reset?
    Like a winderwind my whispers confuse you, they make yours ears freeze and before you notice Im gone by the wind. I made you heart hurt? Oh no, dont worry, Its just marks after my bow!
    Sticks like a rose and may be deadly..

not only that server have that problem we all cant get to event just see page and nothing can do there

Comment

Event Time: 22/6/2017-24/6/2017 - 7th Anniversary Event not working today, R2 must have ended it today. Server S238

Comment

Originally posted by beehappythree View Post
        Event Time: 22/6/2017-24/6/2017 - 7th Anniversary Event not working today, R2 must have ended it today. Server S238
        but why then every 15min or 30 min pop up in chat

Comment

Originally posted by beehappythree View Post
          must not end something on a day wich is mention on a time line for an event, it should still be rolling..

Like a winderwind my whispers confuse you, they make yours ears freeze and before you notice Im gone by the wind. I made you heart hurt? Oh no, dont worry, Its just marks after my bow!

Comment

Why are anyone surprized R2 always end up making a mess of everything they do and since they do these event on a weekend no one will answer you if you file a ticket. I hope all know those that made this game are a bunch of ppl who are only interested in what money they can make from it not interested if the game works or not

Comment

S645, not working either.

Errormessage: Attempts have been used up today, try again tomorrow!

But there wasn't even an attempt today to start.

Comment

they like to mess up stuff

Comment

okey they got the event to work but I got an ivalid code lmao..cant gaine anything whit this excellent wartune code

Comment

its still bugged... jump within 10 sec but still to slow... annoying *** 2nd day this happend

Comment

Yup I think it's Bugged or could be a waste of time doesn't give any rewards at all to any non-cash player.

- The Spin Wheel Game: is suck, keep getting say losing so lost 2 of my attempts.
                      (it's a ripped off, should put "spin-again" instead of having "Losing" or at least have another "Gift-Box")

- The Jump Game: didn't have any countdown so making us having no cue how many second left or min before we game over.
                      (Esp. if player having lag issues)

- The Draw Box Game: also bugged, doesn't open it once you click it or say something you don't have attempts can't remember. But still didn't get any rewards at all even its keep falling box & try again to click on them - nothing happen after say game over whatsoever.
                      (It's another glithces issues)
                      East Server: 345 Crystal Plains
                      Character: Mage
                      Class: Knighthood
                      level: 80
                      Time Zone: (GMT - 5:00) Eastern Time (US & Canada)
                      Games play: League of Angel (first & 2nd vision), Wartune, Crystal Saga (First & 2nd Vision), Dragon Pals, Shadowbound, Lunaria Story, Swords of Divintiy, Dawnbreaker & God Wars [I'm everywhere to play, but of course now i'm focus on Wartune even Wartune I do have different server but won't say to much detail & I do change name depend what anime name]

Comment

Thought I would give this a try, so I did...

The Spin Wheel: I managed to get a prize to be used. Except, it's for a different game that I haven't played yet, LOL.

The Jump Game: It doesn't show a countdown so I lost Attempt 1 at the very end when it said "I lose" LOL. Did Attempt 2 on rapid fire (helps to vertically mash on the mouse button at a rapid pace; get a mouse and plug it in), and it gave some kind of code as well. Items retrieved are of no use to me since I am way low level (I am on a dive in a different server for some check up).

The Draw Box: So, I am supposed to catch all the falling boxes, EXCEPT, when I do, the pop-up stays there and I cannot catch any more boxes. So, it's only one box I am supposed to catch, or many? If for the latter, can there be a way to not make it a pop-up so I can get the rest?
                        Vicious! Approach with Caution!
                        Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
                        Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
                        Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

Comment

Working...
                        X