Player harasses server, created ticket but closed by elf in seconds

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Meikura, it is not just that.

It is seldom about plunders, she is the kind of player who waits in Atoll for players from one guild and attacks them so it is hard to do atoll for them. But even that isn't it. You all know when the attack in England is right? Eversince she says "Islam people are terrorrists", "everyone needs to kick the islamitic players from guilds", "nuke Turkey", "All Turks miss fingers" (reffering to Sharia law), All Turks are criminals".

And this happens lots of times.

Hildan, She is a nice girl? I don't know what your definition of nice is but you have to rethink that definition.

She doesn't get *** from us every day, she provokes as long as needed to pi.ss people off so she get the *** she is looking for. After that she turns the whole thing the other way around like she is the one who get's picked on. Dream on.

And Meikura, stay on the server for longer time and make your own conclusion. What she sais is not the whole story (she is good in leaving things out).

Edit:
    R224691078: And you didn't see the screenshots?

We are not jeleous about her being a casher. Why even think that? That is a non-arguement. It is about her writing things and being an *** on the server. Not cashing, not BR or whatever.
    Last edited by Buuurman; 06-25-2017, 03:57 AM.

Comment

This was in March of this year but hey, stay on her side and state that she is nice.

Comment

Ignore the guys defending her, when 705 was a brand new server Isabel and asuna where on our server being racist losers. It's funny because i hear they do it to 90% of new servers. Only a small handfull of players likes them, alot of people on my server came from her server and said she was a disgusting human being. Her followers will blindly defend her, even when the proof is in front of them. Ban this woman, she is bottom of the barrel low.

Comment

the pics are screaming the truth and yet you are saying she is nice !!!! peeps maybe you better check your eyes if you cant read well

Comment

What gives all of you the right to slate someone ? and KXV think you should stop being a weasel and enjoy the game. and yes isa is a NICE person and we arent followers the term your looking for is friends.

And i see nothing was mentioned about when Tij and Alea said something about when all those kids was killed in manchester or when another player yesterday kept going on about isa's mum or the time when another player posted isa's address on bullhorns (tickets sent and nothing was done then) you all want to bad mouth isa but i cant see any of mention these problems

Comment

Lemme clear something up , King of bacon and mohammed are not my alts they are players from 675 and 683. However there is a lot of missing text from the conversations shown which is by far a lot worst ,players get plundered and use latest terror attacks in world chat to provoke the attacker, they also put facebook ID in cross server bullhorns (which that was reported) and was in the thread makers guild at the time, a lot of this is ignored by myself and others but sometimes we have to say something and this is the only text been shown. Poor little sausage Meikura was online all night and seen for himself what happens when plunders happen and I login. On the atol side you know my opinion on that, attack one of us and we attack the whole guild back (don't do it if don't like it back)
              This is just a clear attempt to get a player banned through being jealous without doubt.

Comment

Thanks, folks, I am planning on it. It seems to be a good region to test my gamestyle as well since I am at wit's end in trying to manage my day due to having a business I must also attend as well and doing life's little errands. Speaking of errands, I am going under the knife in little than 30 hours from now, but I told folks I will be up and running as soon as I get out.

Anyways, I will be back in a few hours myself. I shall be saying hello to everyone when I do.
                Vicious! Approach with Caution!
                Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
                Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
                Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

Comment

Originally posted by Isabel.wartune View Post
                  Lemme clear something up , King of bacon and mohammed are not my alts they are players from 675 and 683. However there is a lot of missing text from the conversations shown which is by far a lot worst ,players get plundered and use latest terror attacks in world chat to provoke the attacker.
                  Maybe you have trouble with putting things into perspective. How does a complaint about a plunder goes to "Muslims are Terrorists"? Come on, is that the best you can do?

That Attoll thing, there are so many times now that even the slightest thing makes you to attack a whole guild. To be honest, not even my concern since it is a game but don't think that is about us being jeleaous. We are sick and tired of your behaviour and it is time for you to see this. The only problem is, you see it but it is very funny to you, messing people over in the World Chat, seeing how they get angry and then turn things around so it looks like it was not because of you. Plain old trolling, that is what you do for over a year now.

So i care not as much for the PvP-bit in the game, it is a game and Atoll is for attacking, so are the wilds. My problem is what lies in the screenshots where this thread was started with. You cannot say anything what fixes the things you said Isabel aka MrPorkChop.

Comment

Are you really that silly ? dont you listen isabel hasnt got any alts with the names of MRPORKCHOP OR KINGOF BACON OR MOHAMMED think you need to get your facts straight before replying on the forum

Comment

Originally posted by Buuurman View Post
                      Maybe you have trouble with putting things into perspective. How does a complaint about a plunder goes to "Muslims are Terrorists"? Come on, is that the best you can do?

That Attoll thing, there are so many times now that even the slightest thing makes you to attack a whole guild. To be honest, not even my concern since it is a game but don't think that is about us being jeleaous. We are sick and tired of your behaviour and it is time for you to see this. The only problem is, you see it but it is very funny to you, messing people over in the World Chat, seeing how they get angry and then turn things around so it looks like it was not because of you. Plain old trolling, that is what you do for over a year now.

So i care not as much for the PvP-bit in the game, it is a game and Atoll is for attacking, so are the wilds. My problem is what lies in the screenshots where this thread was started with. You cannot say anything what fixes the things you said Isabel aka MrPorkChop.
                      Mrporkchop is Newbie,,, king of bacon is Asuna,, mohamhead is Trickster ask them please , the guys who get plundered are the ones laughing or taking the mickey out of terrorist attacks.
                      Last edited by Isabel.wartune; 06-25-2017, 09:09 AM. Reason: spelling

Comment

Originally posted by R224691078 View Post
                        Are you really that silly ? dont you listen isabel hasnt got any alts with the names of MRPORKCHOP OR KINGOF BACON OR MOHAMMED think you need to get your facts straight before replying on the forum
                        In her first post she denied being King of bacon and mohammed, MrPorkChop wasn't being denied. Therefore at that thime there was no reason for me to think otherwise. Or do you think i have some sort of crystal ball here? For the rest, i rely stronger to what Isabel says than someone who calls me silly and has nothing else to offer.
                        Last edited by Buuurman; 06-25-2017, 10:26 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Buuurman View Post

In her first post she denied being King of bacon and mohammed, MrPorkChop wasn't being denied. Therefore at that thime there was no reason for me to think otherwise. Or do you think i have some sort of crystal ball here? For the rest, i rely stronger to what Isabel says than someone who calls me silly and has nothing else to offer.
                          Apology is accepted ,but if they was my alts I don't see any of them being racist (they are foods many people eat ) as for my text in screenshots that don't show the whole story 'all of us have views on everything and they are my views there is no prejudice intended.
                          All I can say is stop your members from boasting and laughing at world terror attacks just because they get plundered 'it's childish and silly , that way there will be no views mentioned and we can all have fun in the game.

Comment

Currently on the road on a mobile device. Be fortunate that no one brought up 9/11 or they will hear me like never before to the point I will take the ban. I was not only a soldier who lost comrades in the same place I was going to be assigned before a medical discharge signed me away that got attacked, but lost a lot of good friends in those towers as well. While everyone else was targeting Muslims in my country, I placed my life on the line to protect those in my community from those that want to do harm as a result from the attacks that happened.

Want to know what was through my mind on that day? I wasn't going to let innocent lives lost due to some pendejos that caused such. I'm not going to punish an entire race, religion, etc. for a couple of yahoos. Take the fight with those responsible is what I go by.

Personally, I take offense when people are glorifying such tragedies by making fun out of such or are slandering one another by making statements about a race, religion, etc. in spite of what happened. This is from all sides as we are one people.

Plunders are part of the game. Wars are part of the game. Verbal personal attacks are not. I think we all can get along sans these.

And, if atoll attacks are a problem, let's all work together to suggest this function to be removed. I haven't gotten attacked when I do such so I really can't say much on it, even though I am scratching my head in asking "how's that even possible?" when I hear of such.

This might be the only time you will read my take on such tragedies and how I respect others in their time of need as well as those all around. Til the day I no longer breathe in this world, I will get in the way of those who wish to do ill things to others on the account of a few bad ones that are responsible.

Thank you, see you soon.

Comment

So why did you come to 705 and do the same to our server Isabel? You did it on the next Euro server too. You and Asuna are a joke, i don't care what you say about missing text, i saw you being racist for no reason -Just because a few guys on the server were talking in a different language. You sound paranoid, anyone who speaks a different lanuage you think is someone from your server. I'm almost sure you said something along those lines , you're a joke man. I believe everything these guys say because i saw it first hand on a server only a few weeks old. I'm sure you would have screenshots of them talking **** about the terror attacks, because they need banning too if they did. I doubt you have anything though.

Comment

Was going to go in and say hello but the moment I came home, the internet's out. It's multi-region right now so it will be a while before I can get on. Unless I decide to hook up my laptop to my car that has the reserved 4GLTE.

Comment

Working...
                                X