Player harasses server, created ticket but closed by elf in seconds

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Player harasses server, created ticket but closed by elf in seconds

For more than a year one player is talking **** in the WC (S653). Many tickets about her being racistic were closed without any good reason but her writings are getting worse.
    Today i filed a new ticket with some hope that someone finally shut her up.

She is one of the bigger cashers in the game and it almost seems that R2 does nothing because they loose the goose with the golden eggs.

I filed the ticket and within minutes it got closed (the same way it always get closed).

JUN 24, 2017 | 05:30PM CEST
    R2 Jabo replied:

Greetings,

This is an automated reply to provide some harassment support.

We deal with any player issue on a case by case basis and as such sometimes we can’t rule harassment as actionable. We’d like to offer some advice to help you better deal with other players and how to not be subject to repercussions.

We encourage all of our players to ignore bad behavior, use the block/ignore function in-game, and document the behavior fully to submit to us. We can review the information and you can make sure that you stay out of any negative behavior. Because of this, we ask all players not to lash out, use the same behavior, or be equally inappropriate when dealing with harassment issues.

We do not consider “who started it”, but if a player participated in inappropriate behavior then we do not separate that from the original infraction. So, even responding to someone being rude, i.e. encouraging them to be rude, slandering them, or any communications that could be considered “making the problem worse” is just as bad in our eyes.

We hope this information helps. We realize it is not good to have a player interfering with your game, but we must encourage all players to act properly even if someone else is being inappropriate. If you wish to make any future reports, we highly encourage you to report them to us for investigation and advice on how to deal with these situations rather than getting involved.

Let us know if you have any other questions or concerns.

-The R2Games Team

How helpful was your Support Elf ? (Please Note, this is simply for rating the support you have received, not for providing R2 Games with additional information concerning your ticket.
    So that's it? More than a year this is happening but the elves say "$#@$ you, deal with it because she buys us new clothes and cars".

I know this is an automated reply but this is the only reply that will ever come. The ticket always gets closed after this.

So what is going to be done about Isabel on S653?
    S645 - Isabel
    Last edited by Buuurman; 06-24-2017, 11:49 AM.

More proof.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by KXVIN.LX; 06-24-2017, 11:00 AM.

Comment

Even more proof.
      Attached Files

Comment

Reported twice, got these answers and nothing has happened since. Why isn't this player permanently muted or banned?
        Attached Files

Comment

Thanks KX for adding these.

For the record MrPorkchop is Isabel's alt.

Comment

And KingOfBacon and MoHamHead

Comment

EMAILADRESS
              Subject: Player makes racist remark.
              MAR 24, 2017 | 01:57PM CET
              R2 Jabo replied:

Hello,

Thank you for your reply. We would like to inform you that we will do now a immediate action on that player but please ignore those kinds of player because if you ignore them they will stop or they cant hurt you at any cost. Thank you and have a nice day.

-The R2Games Team

How helpful was your Support Elf ? (Please Note, this is simply for rating the support you have received, not for providing R2 Games with additional information concerning your ticket.
              Got the same reply in March of this year too. They say they will take action but nothing happens.
              The suggestion about ignoring them (wile the whole server is stuck with her) is a very bad one. Fact is, R2 does nothing. Time to get this into the open.

Comment

What server/platform is this?
                Vicious! Approach with Caution!
                Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
                Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
                Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

Comment

This is on S653.

Comment

Originally posted by Meikura001 View Post
                    What server/platform is this?
                    Wartune R2Games S653

Comment

When posting screenshots make sure to include full transcripts from everybody, For your Information Isabel isn't a racist. The dev/mods/ etc are more than welcome to pm me regarding this issue.

Minerva 20.5mil br
                      S364
                      Isabel's Spouse and a Proud Muslim.
                      S634 Archer 19 Mil BR

Comment

??? ?? ???
                        S634 Archer 19 Mil BR

Comment

Meikura's Findings
                          Thank you, folks. I have dove into the server in question as well have spoken with the player in question about the situation. There is something that wasn't mentioned that I found out once I dove in. It seems there has been a dispute between a guild and the player over plundering/being plundered that words were initially exchanged between the two parties.

There are other things that were exchanged as well that I will not state on here. However, I can say that there are two detractors with the names that were provided on the screenshots that do not belong to the person in question, as I have caught a bit of that on world chat earlier. My advice (and it will most likely be superseded by a mod or mentor) is to keep reporting those two and provide full screenshots (I am going to assume that when one side was sent in, as in some areas were omitted, the other side might have reported as well to include the full conversation, hence why support feels like they should close instead of sending in to investigate further), and keeping your noses clean.

I am going to keep watch on this for the next few days. Possibly, a mentor will dive in as well to check on things. The only power I have is intel; they power they have might be much more.
                          Vicious! Approach with Caution!
                          Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
                          Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
                          Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

Comment

Amazing !!!!, You hide your answer too hang out a player from your server. What did you say too here !!!! Cannot find that. I know Isabel for many years now and she is a nice girl. But to everyday be screamed at because you cash can get your mad at the end. This is in all server whatever you do, you will get **** on the chat. Because off jeleaus people who do not understand that it is the casher who make this game. Without casher no game. But everyday too get **** from people, sorry i can understand isabel too get angry in the end. Everyday she get **** from people like you, just because she support the game with real money!!!!

Comment

You for real? i've known Isabel for over a year she is the nicest person ive ever known and has for her being racist thats a load of bull. isabel is NOT a racist people get jealous because isabel is a casher and she does well in the game.all this comes down too is people can't take being plundered by Isabel. a person can only take so much when people are none-stop chatting **** about you. Anyways isa i have the up most respect for you.

Comment

Working...
                              X