This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Banned account on server 443

Okay everyone, i dropped my obession with someone and i just want to play there so plz unban my account. I tried to sent ticket but they blocked me from sending ticket. I recharged 200 usd there plz understand

Comment

Not to sound crude, but once a permanent ban (if that was the case) is in place, there is very little chance that it will be lifted. You may try to appeal it but don't count on it to go through.
      Vicious! Approach with Caution!
      Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
      Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
      Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

Comment

We at forum level have no access to player accounts. We are here to provide guidance and maintain the forums.

In regards to your account, click on the appropriate title in the following link, and try making a ticket from there:

http://www.r2games.com/support/?ac=lists&type=5

If you are receiving any errors submitting the ticket, please provide a screenshot of the error you are getting, and please PLEASE edit out any information that could compromise your account (example any email, username, etc)
        Retired Moderator.

Comment

Okay everyone, it doesnt work they said until 2044 but i recharged 200 usd. Do you think its fair? It was 5 days at the first time but due to my mistake its increased, so for the gods sake unban it

Comment

2044? Don't know if WT or R2 will be around then. I might be in a retirement home around that time.
            Vicious! Approach with Caution!
            Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
            Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
            Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

Comment

refund your recharge xD let bank book it back

Comment

I will now close this topic. If anyone else is banned in game, and need information on it, please send a ticket via the link I provided earlier. Thank you.
                Retired Moderator.

Comment

Working...
                X