This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RaishaBellovont View Post
    Meikura I welcome your objectivity and yes this is the same player that posted the address in world chat that you read about in a previous forum thread

Also starknikos is and happens to be that player pretending to be someone else. I can prove it aswell because I have screenshots of him giving me his facebook name and a recorded call where he admits it is him. So yes I can prove it
    I'm not pretending to be some1 then prove it. Now please leave me and him alone and let him to play games well. he wont do any bad thing again he would deserve a real perma ban. So please leave us alone Obelix
    EDIT: U must got warning email in game Obelix, check ur in game mail

Comment

So you give me permission to post your facebook info on the forum and also a voice recording of you saying it is you and by the way no in game mail also how would you know the instant I had ingame mail from Soulreaper if it was not you. You must think people are idiots if you make mistakes like that and then expect you to believe them
      Last edited by RaishaBellovont; 07-12-2017, 04:07 PM.

Comment

I'm sorry to hear you've been banned.
        I'm afraid however that R2 staff does not often enough visit the forum to see this thread, which is why we tell everyone to take these kind of issues to the ticket system.
        On the forum the people that answer are usually only volunteers which can notify the support staff about certain issues, and when that is done they want to be referred to a ticket.

So please file a ticket regarding the ban, here on the forum we cannot service you.
        Im closing this Topic.

Edit ----
        Just a side note after reading up some more in this topic.
        Only R2 can Issue bans to people, and in fact, in ToS it states they can do for whatever reason they fancy.
        So using this logic the argument "You have no right to ban" is invalid, R2 has every right, And apparently R2 was given a reason to do so.
        And because it was done by R2, you should ask their support elves to solve this problem for you, if they can, if they want.
        (friendly reminder, even those elves are human, Treat them like humans. It works! )
        Last edited by R2Tartarus; 07-12-2017, 04:15 PM.
        The Underworld zone of eternal torment, where the greatest sinners were punished for their transgressions. That is where I rule.
        Please think twice about your posts!
        [img]http://images.tfdlite.com/tarttitle.jpg[/img]

Comment

Working...
        X