Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

when I try to log in all it says is system error any items done all the usual things but still does it just about got on this forum please help

Supplementing your post with a screenshot..

It also affected the forum access as well as it gave some kind of error in code form. I am thinking it's R2 Games only as Wonderhill just logs in fine.
    Attached Files
    Vicious! Approach with Caution!
    Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
    Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
    Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

Comment

this is good all my games loa2 loa and wartune a well I would send a ticket but yep u guess it it says error
      Last edited by sion1; 07-13-2017, 05:00 PM.

Comment

many on my server are having the same issue

Comment

My in-game wife Ignis and I had this issue yesterday, just after Athena's War, from 20:55 to 21:55 server time. None of us could access the game using none of the two mini-clients.
          After we came to game, missing the tanks, we learned that many people in our guild, more than 10 of them had had the same problem.
          There are pics made by Ignis but I am failing to attach them here.

Covenus, R2 S8

Comment

Originally posted by Covenus View Post
            My in-game wife Ignis and I had this issue yesterday, just after Athena's War, from 20:55 to 21:55 server time. None of us could access the game using none of the two mini-clients.
            After we came to game, missing the tanks, we learned that many people in our guild, more than 10 of them had had the same problem.
            There are pics made by Ignis but I am failing to attach them here.

Covenus, R2 S8
            Save the images as .png and they should upload without the error. Keep trying when you do get the error. Or, upload them to an image hosting service and paste the link.

Is your server currently having an issue? We can't really do much with screenshots from previous outages that have since been resolved.
            New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

Originally posted by MemoryLane View Post
              Save the images as .png and they should upload without the error. Keep trying when you do get the error. Or, upload them to an image hosting service and paste the link.
              I cannot upload the images because the 'Upload' button doesn't react at my clicking on it. But one of the pictures is the same as Meikura001 posted, the second is of the other mini-client.

Is your server currently having an issue? We can't really do much with screenshots from previous outages that have since been resolved.
              No, as far as I know. No more issues of this kind on our server. But that 1 hour of ramming into game at the end of the rave event last night was unpleasant.

Covenus, R2 S8

Comment

I cannot upload the images because the 'Upload' button doesn't react at my clicking on it. But one of the pictures is the same as Meikura001 posted, the second is of the other mini-client.

No, as far as I know. No more issues of this kind on our server. But that 1 hour of ramming into game at the end of the rave event last night was unpleasant.

Covenus, R2 S8
                Do me a favor and post 3 more times, and then see if the upload button reacts. You can reply to this thread 3 times in a row to make it easier. 10 posts moves you out of a spam watch secondary usergroup we have in place. I want to see if it's a usergroup issue, or if it's a you issue, such as if you aren't using either Firefox or Chrome. I've noticed some browsers don't play nice with the forum.

Sorry about the unpleasant timing. If it negatively impacted the event for you, best you can do is send in a ticket. I know of a group of servers that went down at the end of Rave once before, and they weren't compensated for it on the grounds that the event runs for several days and there's no guarantee ranks or points would have changed in those last few minutes, which means any compensation would potentially be unfair for everyone.

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Comment

Do me a favor and post 3 more times, and then see if the upload button reacts. You can reply to this thread 3 times in a row to make it easier. 10 posts moves you out of a spam watch secondary usergroup we have in place. I want to see if it's a usergroup issue, or if it's a you issue, such as if you aren't using either Firefox or Chrome. I've noticed some browsers don't play nice with the forum.

Sorry about the unpleasant timing. If it negatively impacted the event for you, best you can do is send in a ticket. I know of a group of servers that went down at the end of Rave once before, and they weren't compensated for it on the grounds that the event runs for several days and there's no guarantee ranks or points would have changed in those last few minutes, which means any compensation would potentially be unfair for everyone.
                  Let's try this, OK. And I will try to attach the picture each time.
                  One.
                  'Upload Attachments' and 'Upload' buttons do not react.

Comment

Two.
                    Well, after my wife and I at last returned to game back then, we had the World Boss and 2 more hours to reset after it, so we managed the Rave and even the 300 devotion. But we got the stress.
                    'Upload Attachments' and 'Upload' buttons still do not react.

Comment

Three.
                      I use Firefox for everything I do in the Internet. And it is an ancient version of Firefox (13.0), on an ancient computer (15 y/o), with Windows XP on it. So, I am neither surprised, nor worried with having some problems with the new version of the forum. BTW, I tried the chat thingie under your nick as well, and failed with it too.
                      I play Wartune using the 7R or R2 mini-client, and I have no problems. I prefer the 7R mini-client, and I have my reasons for it.
                      And no, 'Upload Attachments' and 'Upload' buttons wouldn't react.
                      I hope I was helpful as a spammer.

Comment

Three.
                        I use Firefox for everything I do in the Internet. And it is an ancient version of Firefox (13.0), on an ancient computer (15 y/o), with Windows XP on it. So, I am neither surprised, nor worried with having some problems with the new version of the forum. BTW, I tried the chat thingie under your nick as well, and failed with it too.
                        I play Wartune using the 7R or R2 mini-client, and I have no problems. I prefer the 7R mini-client, and I have my reasons for it.
                        And no, 'Upload Attachments' and 'Upload' buttons wouldn't react.
                        I hope I was helpful as a spammer.
                        I stopped using Firefox a long time ago. New forum forced me to start using it again.

Chat thingy under the names is part of the Private Messaging system that's currently not functioning. When it does function, it's a faster way to send a private message.

Try again, please. Click on the A on the reply tool bar, then click Image from the advanced toolbar. If that still doesn't work, you may need to use the workaround of uploading your images elsewhere, like tinypic.com.

Comment

I stopped using Firefox a long time ago. New forum forced me to start using it again.

Chat thingy under the names is part of the Private Messaging system that's currently not functioning. When it does function, it's a faster way to send a private message.

Try again, please. Click on the A on the reply tool bar, then click Image from the advanced toolbar. If that still doesn't work, you may need to use the workaround of uploading your images elsewhere, like tinypic.com.
                          Umm...

Click image for larger version

Name:	2017-07-14_16-21-18.png
Views:	1
Size:	71.3 KB
ID:	1919739

Click image for larger version

Name:	2017-07-14_16-21-40.png
Views:	1
Size:	75.2 KB
ID:	1919740

Here are the pictures.
                          And thank you, MemoryLane, for the patience.

Comment

At least we could get something resolved lol. Now we shall be prepared for future issues.

Comment

It was when emergency maintenance came down (translation errors; where I made some fun out of it), and those groups of servers could not get their last minutes in for rankings. (for a recap)

Anyway, this bug was not the first time I come of it as I had a similar incident that happened some time ago (found an old image data file when I was trying to name it the same name). Seems like it happens at the login crosstalk where the info is trying to be sent to the server for authentication, which is why it returned that error as it could not communicate with the database. As described earlier, it also happened at the forum login level where it returned something in code (error wise) and I wasn't able to log into forums for the few hours. If I come across it again, I will make sure I will get an image shot.
                              Vicious! Approach with Caution!
                              Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
                              Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
                              Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

Comment

Working...
                              X