Did Not Receive Stardust from #1 Rank for Server R2Games-S92 in Rave

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Did Not Receive Stardust from #1 Rank for Server R2Games-S92 in Rave

Some of us received our Stardust but alot of Did Not! Server S92 Ranked #1 in Rave but a majority of us DID Not receive our Prize. My guildy has 2 toons and 1 got the prize while his other did not! I myself did not receive my 3K stardust
    Character: Sapphire Platform: R2Games Server:Glass Mines S551
    Sapphire
    Mage Lvl.80:
    BR:
    106,802,118 Normal Mode
    101,629,274 Dragon Mode
    Server: S551 GlassMines
    Guild: Spartans
    Karma Will Grab You By The Hand and Lead You To Your Destiny

Did the toons who did not receive the server ranking reward collect their first tier personal rewards? The event is pretty clear about having to collect the first tier of personal rewards to be eligible for receiving any of the rank rewards.
    New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

Originally posted by SapphireStoneman View Post
      Some of us received our Stardust but alot of Did Not! Server S92 Ranked #1 in Rave but a majority of us DID Not receive our Prize. My guildy has 2 toons and 1 got the prize while his other did not! I myself did not receive my 3K stardust
      Character: Sapphire Platform: R2Games Server:Glass Mines S551
      MemoryLane's response is probably the only reason someone won't receive the rewards. I haven't seen an occurrence otherwise from players. I personally try to remind everyone every time I am mentoring and even in my guild so that they all get what they should.

If you did get the 1000 points and collected your personal level 1 prize and still didn't get it, then you need to put a ticket in.

You can get the 1000 points without spending anything btw, just need to use your tokens til you hit the 1000 point mark.

"Whatever you are, be a good one." ~ Abraham Lincoln

R2Games Rules
      Browser Game Support

Comment

Working...
      X