Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

So devs, when are we going to fix the click fields in the pasture area?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So devs, when are we going to fix the click fields in the pasture area?

As both the title and picture implies, I wonder when are we going to get the click fields fixed within the pasture area. You talked about how the farm is optimized, and yet you could not fix this little problem that has been going for a very long time; even to the point I have to give an outward description of the problem and why I will not spend for a spirit covenant when something like this should have been fixed in the first place.

As you can see in the image, I got through harvesting that one goat to the left of the next one (about 10-12 feet away if we have a real life farm going); and when I tried to harvest that one, it gave me the error as it thinks it's still on that previous goat.

Maybe telepathic or telekinetic animals (??) for this farm version.
    Vicious! Approach with Caution!
    Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
    Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
    Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

ahem. as you are on someone elses farm. it has a limit on how many you can feed daily. (bit stupid if you ask me, but meh, ben there allways). no bug there
    Kabam -57 Archer
    Kabam -67 Knight
    Non casher and proud of it.

Comment

Bad Meikura stealing milk..

I know what your talking about it can be very tricky to put the mouse in the right place to click the right animal. Try clicking on the icons above their head and not the animal itself. That works when there is not a animal above the one you are trying to click on.

I think its because there are so many animals in such a small space that is the problem but I could be wrong.
      When posting about bugs please include your IGN, platform and server.

Comment

it has a limit on how many you can feed daily. (bit stupid if you ask me, but meh, ben there allways). no bug there
        I said click fields, not feeding limit. I know the feeding limit is 20 (a bit stupid in my opinion, but what the heck) and that's not the problem in this. The problem is I am trying to harvest the goat in front of the pointer and it would not let me harvest as it thinks it was on the last one which is literally feet far away. LOL.

Done the icon bit long ago, doesn't always work as intended as it won't click on to harvest. On my own farms, it would spell certain doom as the speed up/sell icons will pop up and if I clicked too fast at the right spot, it can speed up or sell on the spot, thus either wasting bound balens or grass.

To me, it's like a 15 foot sphere (or force field) that protects the animal which can be hard if others are in close proximity of the same.

Comment

I have sold my fair share of animals doing the mass clicking thing too lol

When doing the mass clicking on my farm I would count 5 clicks then move the mouse to the other side of the farm to get a different animal which has cut down my selling of animals i did not want to sell.

When posting about bugs please include your IGN, platform and server.

Comment

If it only was easy to count the five clicks now that the pasture window is out in the front with the conflicting swirlies of the icon bar and hopping icons of the city that makes clicking on such like swimming through molasses. They should make Spirit Covenant to be spent with bound balens as well since it's their mess up when we're trying to harvest and take care crops and animals. I am a rapid fire kind of guy that would tend to the farms very quickly and count his 200 (yet, don't know why we even have certain maxes anyways) exp and drop to the next thing that might tickle his fancy.

Comment

Working...
            X