This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• speed event for color blind

hello to every one i was out from game for long time i come back to it and so new stuff but in one of dayle map i found that not all players can du it and i mean its speed color blind ppl cant see colors. to make speed more sutible for color blind r2games ore 7roads can ajust it at writ it like Lether for color next to hammer ore ring when they apier and to find easyer wich one it is writh on the flors for each color one lether i don tink its that hard to do it. i hoppe my idea will be supported as u will support the small amount of players whose not able to play speed freely like we do and also ty all for taking time to read my bad speling

We will be suggesting a few things in the near future to help with this. I personally am bad at the "red" "orange" when it comes to the hammer, so I feel the pain too.
    "Whatever you are, be a good one." ~ Abraham Lincoln

R2Games Rules
    Browser Game Support

Comment

O M F G why developers should change that event colors for 2-3 blind dudes ?
      when the solution is very simple...go to a DOCTOR
      afterall there are only 4 colors for god sake ...not 100

Comment

What would going to a doctor do for color blindness?

It's not that there are only 4 colors, the colors of 2 of them are very similar when it's on 2 of the colored items that we are looking for the colors on.

A lot more than 2 - 3 players have said something about this. I talk to people everyday on servers that are having the same issue.

We can ask them to change it, that doesn't mean that they will.

Last edited by Mentor_MrEUS; 07-20-2017, 11:04 AM.
        "Whatever you are, be a good one." ~ Abraham Lincoln

R2Games Rules
        Browser Game Support

Comment

Originally posted by cociorvan1 View Post
          O M F G why developers should change that event colors for 2-3 blind dudes ?
          when the solution is very simple...go to a DOCTOR
          afterall there are only 4 colors for god sake ...not 100
          I guess reading isn't your strongest suit, either. So should I say "go to school" or "learn to read more" before using your fingers to type a response that is ignorant?

I have a 4k LED TV that is used with my laptop and the colors are jacked up at the later stages that sometimes I would give out the wrong color. It's how the devs designed the later parts that confuses the masses. They should have stuck with a certain type of item that works for all than to try to get all "creative" and messing up.
          Vicious! Approach with Caution!
          Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
          Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
          Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

Comment

There are 5 colors, not 4.
            Color blindness is a lot more common than you think.
            The design of the keys and hammers is very poor for identifying the colors regardless.

So it would be a generally good idea to make the icons more distinct, and there's no reason they couldn't accommodate people who are color blind while they're at it.

Comment

Originally posted by Meikura001 View Post

I guess reading isn't your strongest suit, either. So should I say "go to school" or "learn to read more" before using your fingers to type a response that is ignorant?

I have a 4k LED TV that is used with my laptop and the colors are jacked up at the later stages that sometimes I would give out the wrong color. It's how the devs designed the later parts that confuses the masses. They should have stuck with a certain type of item that works for all than to try to get all "creative" and messing up.
              Kid...if you brag that you have a powerfull TV..this mean is even worse than i thought
              this mean you have a real issue with your eyes if you cant distinguish colors

Comment

ur also messed up if u ave to play on black and white monitor hahahaha

Comment

Kid...if you brag that you have a powerfull TV..this mean is even worse than i thought
                  Look, I don't care if you're 7Road/ProCity's little fan girl and trying to detract others from the real problem at hand, which is poor designing on the developers' part, but kid? I wish, if that was true like 30 years ago. However, I am not going to delve into that.

Although, my point still stands as it seems like reading wasn't your strongest suit for you to reply with such nonsense instead of constructive statements that voiced your support for such. Who's the kid now?

Comment

I have problems with red and orange when they are on the hammers too and some times I wonder if it is meant to be yellow since the eggs look more yellow then orange lol
                    When posting about bugs please include your IGN, platform and server.

Comment

So this is how we behave to other people? Just replying in a disrespectfull way? Maybe your eyes are perfect but there are people out there who can't make out the diffrences between colors. In fact, colorblindness is a widespread thing. For people who don't have this it is hard enough since the orange and red show up almost similar on diffrent screens.

A docter cannot fix it, glasses cannot fix it, a new monitor cannot fix it. Does one asks too much when opting for a change? It is not up to you clearly to say anything about it.

What is it with people talking like this? I can't understand it, just shouting and trolling and think they are right too with that small view on the world.

Comment

Originally posted by X-23 View Post
                        I have problems with red and orange when they are on the hammers too and some times I wonder if it is meant to be yellow since the eggs look more yellow then orange lol
                        Me too, X. Sometimes I would say Orange when the item on the floor is Yellow. It's because I see the first thing my eyes lock onto: the icon over my teammate's head. Again, it's poor design on the developers' part as either a combination of colors onto a fixed space or just their way of variance is what failed this event.

It remind me of the following back in the day which really hurt the brain, LOL: RED BLUE YELLOW GREEN PURPLE ORANGE (Do we say the word we read or the color we see in a word?)

So this is how we behave to other people? Just replying in a disrespectfull way? Maybe your eyes are perfect but there are people out there who can't make out the diffrences between colors. In fact, colorblindness is a widespread thing. For people who don't have this it is hard enough since the orange and red show up almost similar on diffrent screens.

A docter cannot fix it, glasses cannot fix it, a new monitor cannot fix it. Does one asks too much when opting for a change? It is not up to you clearly to say anything about it.

What is it with people talking like this? I can't understand it, just shouting and trolling and think they are right too with that small view on the world.
                        It's okay, Buuurman. I am not the very least offended when he/she fired off that statement since I know he/she was one trying to get a rise out of people. If I have a slight problem with such when it comes to having the best technology that can be offered (and determining it's indeed the developers' fault), then I feel for those who don't have what I have as with such fault (again, the devs'), it's very difficult for players to distinguish colors.

I've known folks who are really color blind, but you know what, there is more clarity when it comes to black and white. Probably that's why I liked the Twilight Zone in HD (black and white in nearly real life is very freaky if you ask me).

Who knows, maybe the person is perfect, but their lack of constructive feedback (aka trolling) is what truly shows them to the world. And perhaps, the "fan girl" bit is far since most are into anime these days. I prefer the Joe Cartoon approach (gerbils mostly), but if I had gone that route, I will probably get sent to the principal's office for doing so.

Comment

red and orange in hammers are annoying

Comment

Originally posted by Buuurman View Post

Wrong...there are solutions to fix this issue if you truly want but you guys want to stay here on forums and whining about and blame others instead of fixing your own issue and bcs is not only in wartune you have this problem...is everywhere you go..and is for your own good to solve it
                            You guys think i am on the devs side...i am not but this whining is silly
                            If i was color blind i would go to a doctor and check myself...not in wartune forums bcs WARTUNE is not real life

Comment

Yeah... you are right, there is a solution to fix the issue at hand. Perhaps, 7Road/ProCity would like to send the gaming code to a very competent company or group of programmers so it can be done. This way, we won't hear people like you trying to tell the majority it is a whining issue rather than Day-O poor design and planning on their part that made it happen.

Comment

Working...
                              X