Central Crystal War Misfires

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Central Crystal War Misfires

Greetings folks. There seems to be a little problem that is going about during a Central Crystal War (CCW) event that I have been noticing for a while now. When a player is trying to attack a team, the points are reduced (the full 60 on regular weeks or the 30 on a half priced week) from the available energy but no battle happens. You hit it again, and then the battle happens; thus wasting twice the number of points for a single battle to happen.

Has anyone encountered this problem?
    Vicious! Approach with Caution!
    Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
    Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
    Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

I have seen this once when I was really lagged. For every battle I entered I paid the price of two and did not notice it till my points was almost gone.

Does this happen every time you are in CCW?
    When posting about bugs please include your IGN, platform and server.

Comment

No, it's just one of those "once in a while" episodes. If I can pull up a count for the year I had engaged (there were two months I took a break from; and there was 2x 3 month seasons before they got reduced to 1 month) in CCW, I would say I had a misfire about 10 times, including this one. I didn't think of it as I thought it was only me and probably with the 5 units I ran during the event, but decided to get curious to see if anyone else out there is having the same issue while running on a single (or even 2) character.

I am pretty sure it won't be the last I will see of such since there is always something weird happening in CCW (the stacking of attackers, the miscalculation of defeated where it didn't reduce accordingly), but it's not every time for me unless my number comes up in its little rotation.

Comment

If you have the time try to split your attacks and see if that helps any. Maybe do 1-2 toons at a time in CCW starting with the weakest and ending with your strongest toon. My net has been bad for the past month so I have been running into a few things since there is a delay.

I run my main toon off a browser but use the mini for my alts. I do not care much for how the mini looks and I can not hold down my 1st skill when I am loading into battle or it will close on me, but my alts do run faster on it. Couldn't hurt to give it a try for CCW. Just remember do not touch any keys when it is loading or you might be swearing up a storm like I have.
        When posting about bugs please include your IGN, platform and server.

Comment

Count that as 11th tonight at 10:12PM local during the final CCW run on the 610 US West Cluster.

I usually cycle about 5-10 seconds in between each one for attacks. Sometimes giving about 20 seconds to ensure a Wartune logo comes up, telling me a battle is coming up. I hardly use skills since the battles can be lagging at times (big damage fonts, background steam effects, etc.) so my units go in with an AFK style of just "pew pew pew" while the Euds do their own skills and heals.

As the final bits of Outland is coming to an end soon, I will use two units for the attacks (since most on the other team are like under 2 mil BR for the first 50 taken out) and will see if that helped a bit. Floor is still open for those who are experiencing such at the single character level to voice in their feedback, so I can figure out if it's random to any player or just happened with network congestion (lag).

Comment

This was a bug awhile back, and it seems to have crept back in. They fixed it sometime late last year I believe. If you're having the issue, a ticket is advised on getting it in there and in front of someone.

This bug as noted happens, with or without lag. It just happens.
            "Whatever you are, be a good one." ~ Abraham Lincoln

R2Games Rules
            Browser Game Support

Comment

Good to know there is another who experienced this. I do want to fire off a ticket, but before doing so, I would like to hear more from folks so I can link this thread into said ticket and cross my fingers hoping they will get the time in reading all feedback from folks experiencing the same.

Comment

Working...
              X