rave

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• rave

what is point of try to get some place on rank in end of rave when some test server get 75k pts in last 3h and get first place and rewards ?????????? i ask you r2 if that is fair ??????? to get test servers together with normal servers in same rave ???????????????
    P.S. sorry modelators i know that this is not yours fault and you not have answer for this but i hope you can sent this to devs and ask them whay make this kinde of stupid stuff with test servers its looks like r2 cheat other normal servers with test servers

Lots of guilds mine included push harder with the coins at the end to hit the next threshold if we are close. Rave has 0 to do with test, or not test servers.

Everyone has the same ability to do the daily rave devotion for coins, and all the servers have the same ability to cash for more points. I don't see how this makes a difference test vs. not test.
    "Whatever you are, be a good one." ~ Abraham Lincoln

R2Games Rules
    Browser Game Support

Comment

Originally posted by andrejsergej21 View Post
      what is point of try to get some place on rank in end of rave when some test server get 75k pts in last 3h and get first place and rewards ?????????? i ask you r2 if that is fair ??????? to get test servers together with normal servers in same rave ???????????????
      P.S. sorry modelators i know that this is not yours fault and you not have answer for this but i hope you can sent this to devs and ask them whay make this kinde of stupid stuff with test servers its looks like r2 cheat other normal servers with test servers
      don't know how you can say they cheat every 1 has the same function

theirs ppl that just save and hoard a few thousand coins every few mnths so they can get the most possible rewards from indiv rewards and then doin this to boost the points for server or guild rewards

not cheating just using their brains and saving like most players do

Comment

Originally posted by Xharry005x View Post

don't know how you can say they cheat every 1 has the same function

theirs ppl that just save and hoard a few thousand coins every few mnths so they can get the most possible rewards from indiv rewards and then doin this to boost the points for server or guild rewards

not cheating just using their brains and saving like most players do
        2 rave in row ???? looks like they save 2 years then coins ah yes rave is on only few months

Comment

When rave was at the easy 200 devote, many people would get the max number of coins (21) for the week it ran. It came every 2 weeks during the Clothing Shard events. 147 coins from each week; 294 coins for the month. Now that it's at 250, game slaves will be the only ones that take in that as the majority just slowed from doing the rave event.

They have the option to use all their coins or save up until they can personally get all the gifts. Now, if they have the "Use in Bulk" button in, it would be much easier as I got a lot sitting in my inventory, but haven't used them since doing so will give Carpal Tunnel.
          Vicious! Approach with Caution!
          Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
          Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
          Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

Comment

Working...
          X