white screen and nothing else

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• white screen and nothing else

was able to get the server selection but after that i get nothing but a white screen and i thought maybe it was wonderhill server side but on my r2game the same thing.
    so my simple question to you is..... IS THE GAME DOWN????

I'm seeing a lot of complaints in kong chat that players are unable to get in; they're having same issue, white screen. For those who are in the game, it is up and working.

Comment

nope its still down for me. but the only server that is working is my ocean server but the rest is still down . i am wondering why the mods are not reporting this?

Comment

i guess no one else is having this problem but me huh

Comment

did all of that and still nothing is fixed, its the whole damn west coast server but mine is s57 wonderhill

Comment

Try clearing your flash cache, use a different browser, reboot your pc. The normal self help fixes. If you still have an issue, let me know the server and I'll check to see if it's the server, or just you.
            New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

magerarcherknight Are you using Chrome when this happens. If so I might have a fix, otherwise you'll have to wait for someone else to come up with something, or worst case try your luck with support.
              “When I became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up.” -C.S. Lewis

Comment

Originally posted by magerarcherknight View Post
                did all of that and still nothing is fixed, its the whole damn west coast server but mine is s57 wonderhill
                Wonderhill S57 loaded fine for me. Try rebooting your router, and maybe give your dns a flush, see if that will let you reconnect.

SsCcRrAaPpSs Support will just give him the same list I've given him..
                New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

i did all of that and even reset my ip address and still gives me the slow white screen. ran a bandwidth test and i am doing over 100 mbps. what kind of operating system are you running i am I am runnign windows 10 maybe thats the problem. what OS are they running linux?

Comment

MemoryLane I'm aware that's their beginning point with about a dozen or so standard fixes. I had originally started that first reply before the others were posted, but got distracted. I did also figure they might be able to get it pushed to the dev side if need be as a last resort; after typical fixes, which is also why I listed it as an option. If they are using Chrome with it happening, I do have a non-standard fix, specific to a recent update issue that creates a similar problem on anything running flash, but if they aren't it wouldn't do them any good, which is why I asked.
                    “When I became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up.” -C.S. Lewis

Comment

i am using ,maxthon nitro, opera, r2games mini client which is very buggy and slow responding right now.
                      I am not on a slow pc i am a work station pc which is made for autocad.
                      so these are the browsers i am using as for google chrome when are you going to fix teh flash issue on that and edge since i dont like right clicking and say open in new tab which is very annoying.

Comment

I am on Wonderhill (Kabam) S13- have not been able to get into the game for 2 hours now- all I did was refresh and got locked out- and before you ask- yes I cleared my cache, my cookies- ran CCleaner, scanned with windows firewall, defraged and every other system tool i have- WILL NOT LOAD! I use maxthon, but tried in Chrome and Edge- same result WILL NOT LOAD.

Comment

Originally posted by Timothy Fisher View Post
                          I am on Wonderhill (Kabam) S13- have not been able to get into the game for 2 hours now- all I did was refresh and got locked out- and before you ask- yes I cleared my cache, my cookies- ran CCleaner, scanned with windows firewall, defraged and every other system tool i have- WILL NOT LOAD! I use maxthon, but tried in Chrome and Edge- same result WILL NOT LOAD.
                          your on teh same server as me and mine just finally loaded but its so damn slooooowwwwww

Comment

I thought we were on the same server too- took me 2 hrs and 15 mins on messing around to get this: Cant open anything-Go anywhere or do anything- no chat showing up so i cant ask guildees if they are suffering the same issues. MOST IMPORTANTLY- CANT TURN OFF THE GARBAGE MUSIC!!!!
                            Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Timothy Fisher View Post
                              I thought we were on the same server too- took me 2 hrs and 15 mins on messing around to get this: Cant open anything-Go anywhere or do anything- no chat showing up so i cant ask guildees if they are suffering the same issues. MOST IMPORTANTLY- CANT TURN OFF THE GARBAGE MUSIC!!!!
                              oh thats you raider?? lol yeah i just saw you logged in while i was logging and then the damn thing is so slowww. as you can see ML its not just me its others too. please fix this cause I have lost alot of my devotion for not being able to run things.

Comment

Working...
                              X