Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• sylph exp bug?

hello,

i dont know if its only me or only on my server .... or anything else but i noticed now for a few times i cant use somes friends sylph in expedition and i dont know nor i understand why ... we are friended .... both friended not understrangers not blacklisted or so .... and i need the strongest thor of our server for expedition to get rid of boss no 55 and he is online and has his sylph equiped but its not shown to me in the lisst of usable sylphs???

Is the person online at the time you try to put their sylph in your party? That generally is why it won't show up. Otherwise, since friending doesn't yield any benefits anymore, you could try mutually removing each other from friends and re-friending just to make sure one isnt' just on the list of the other.
    "Whatever you are, be a good one." ~ Abraham Lincoln

R2Games Rules
    Browser Game Support

Comment

The person has to be online for you to use their sylph in the expedition. If they are not online, it will not show up on the list.
      Vicious! Approach with Caution!
      Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
      Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
      Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

Comment

what meikura said, they have to be online

Comment

yes asll these dumnbqeustions i made ure fbeore its not the case the guy iss online .... we have freineded each other .... but only for me .... for others it seem to wokr.... i cant use his sealf its xcoused?

Comment

Originally posted by gildenmeister777 View Post
            yes asll these dumnbqeustions i made ure fbeore its not the case the guy iss online .... we have freineded each other .... but only for me .... for others it seem to wokr.... i cant use his sealf its xcoused?
            Take a screenshot and post it, or mail it to the R2 Elf.
            Quote 1 : If the enemy crouches down on last bit of health, then aim your arrow at the butt. Plortch!!! ;)
            Quote 2 : Over the years Wartune did get better: Wartune>Lagtune>Bugtune>Nerftune>Stresstune>Hatetune>??? :confused:

Comment

Are you still having problems not using your friends sylph?
              When posting about bugs please include your IGN, platform and server.

Comment

Working...
              X