Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Suggestion for Wartune

Helo everyone.
    Is been a while i was thinking at this, and i know r2 dont want to offer a trade system for players, even so, i was thinking at something different.
    Maybe a trade system betwin couple's only, for example me and my wife, for marryed people in game, with a requerement of lvl 5 ring for example if needed some requests, just saying.

Why im saying this? Because some of us have alot soket rods in bag's, alot sylph shards, or flames for eudaemon also wich not everyone can get them that easy, even if archeology is there, u get tons legg stones and shards for gear, and with luck u might get some flames at digs 1 per month maybe, some of use are tired of selling them,
    I know sylph gear shards can be get easy with sylph arena or with nickels exchange, i also know soket rodes are in shop and in guild altar, but not everyine is getin those things, and us who are maxed on almost everything on hero can give the useless stuff to who needs.

Im pretty sure ill be swore cuz of this post, cuz most of ppl see it useless, just wanted to say it, who knows maybe r2 dev department think at this as something good for ppl, as i do.
    Cheers!!
    I come from a world that you don't understand!

It's been suggested before to include couples and/or guildies trading with one another. However, the devs didn't consider such as they wanted to keep it non-trade-able when it comes to items.
    Vicious! Approach with Caution!
    Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
    Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
    Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

Comment

Working...
    X