No announcement yet.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

loading issue back again getting stuck on 49% loading

If you were the one I replied to with that simple fix on how to clear the cache so you can play, please revisit it and try it again. I had to do it with mine each week to ensure nothing gets garbled up during these maintenance runs.
    Vicious! Approach with Caution!
    Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
    Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
    Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

Comment

Originally posted by Meikura001 View Post
      If you were the one I replied to with that simple fix on how to clear the cache so you can play, please revisit it and try it again. I had to do it with mine each week to ensure nothing gets garbled up during these maintenance runs.
      its funny how players have to also do weekly maintenance on top of R2's just to have things function properly

Comment

Originally posted by Takashi007x View Post

its funny how players have to also do weekly maintenance on top of R2's just to have things function properly
        Agreed mate. On mine, it's pretty much more than just one computer or device since I cater to guests that utilize my networks, in or out of the office and home, to ensure all is going at peak efficiency. It's a little mantra I had going.
        Vicious! Approach with Caution!
        Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
        Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
        Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

Comment

i cant get in wartune, didtn for screen loading or more..
          i clear my cookies and more still not working for in this game, thats just for me or other player feel same like me?
          fix it R2!!

Comment

Are you still having problems loading?

Can I get your name and server please
            When posting about bugs please include your IGN, platform and server.

Comment

Hi after afternon,cant play loading stucks,if enter in game tray do simple stuff and stucks.

Comment

Originally posted by R210160447 View Post
                Hi after afternon,cant play loading stucks,if enter in game tray do simple stuff and stucks.
                name and server please
                When posting about bugs please include your IGN, platform and server.

Comment

server 453 wudu

Comment

So game stopped working on me last night, and when I went to refresh it wouldn't log in. Got up this morning, hoping all would be well, after 35 mins I finally logged into a black screen that never went away.

server 166 Caminia

Comment

cant login to game stuck in 49% loading screen
                      server 698
                      name Baskota

not loading through client and browser
                      Last edited by madooo888; 08-19-2017, 09:52 AM. Reason: more details

Comment

Working...
                      X