No announcement yet.

Lv 100 Gift Pack Wartune

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The codes can only be used once. So if you play on more then one server only one toon can claim the rewards.
    When posting about bugs please include your IGN, platform and server.

Comment

Originally posted by X-23 View Post
      The codes can only be used once. So if you play on more then one server only one toon can claim the rewards.
      Thanks for confirming. I am not sure but there seems to be a set limit on a toon on how many codes you can use on it (even if the code has never been used). Otherwise, this might be a bug.

Comment

@jkabn3 @SinisterArcher @fradrak78

Can you please make a ticket with a screen shot showing both the one where you are at lv 100 and one in the game where it shows it is invalid.

Comment

Originally posted by X-23 View Post
          @jkabn3 @SinisterArcher @fradrak78

Can you please make a ticket with a screen shot showing both the one where you are at lv 100 and one in the game where it shows it is invalid.
          i have tried the same code and it was successful . i don't know why but i am sure it was because of the new patch or something ..

Comment

Im happy to hear that it worked for you.

Comment

guess its a r2 thing
              Last edited by theghosthimself; 08-19-2017, 03:50 PM.
              Theonlyghost
              Platform: Former Kabam/wonderhill/gamerocks now temporarily R2(we hope)
              Server : S122 US-East
              Guild : Fenix
              Class : Mage
              IGN : Theonlyghost

Comment

Working...
              X