Flash sale bugged

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Flash sale bugged

Hi, i think than flash saled is bugged all items said sold out even when the server reset at 00:00 said the same, i wanna know what is the point in placing items that can not be bought, I understand that there is a limit of articles, but these do not reestablen to the restart of the server. And if they are already spent because they continue to appear.

There is a stock limit for every server that does not reset when the server resets.

Each item in the flash sale will show Limited Edition and a number that is for the whole server to buy from.

There is a limit as to how many one player can buy every 4 hours so that the whole stock can not be sold to only a few players but to give all a chance to buy some until the stock is sold out.

You can see in the screen shot below that there is 4 stock left on my server. When those are sold they will not reset.

When posting about bugs please include your IGN, platform and server.

Comment

the stock limit is 1 time listing for the event when its first placed in the store, the dumb part is that R2/devs dont tell you that it doesn't necessarily restock each day, however the item still shows so many people that try to buy can't and end up complaining. For example since your buying smelt, its possible that was already in the store since friday, and sold out within the first hour, however it stays in the flash shop for 2-3 days until the hot events cycle to something else that triggers the flash shop to change.

This is one of those "bugs" that should be "easy" for the devs to fix, especially since it involves money..

But this has been ongoing for over 6months, so we'll leave it to R2 and the devs to figure this one.

Comment

I understand putting a limit on things like this, especially for each toon. But by putting a limit for the whole server, R2 is hurting themselves. By the time some people log into the game, everything is sold out. Players are wanting to give wartune money and they can't. I do not have any interests in these flash sales, not really spending that much at all anymore anyways. But just seems wrong people are trying to give them money and can't because they are sold out within hours.

Comment

Originally posted by R262181389 View Post
          I understand putting a limit on things like this, especially for each toon. But by putting a limit for the whole server, R2 is hurting themselves. By the time some people log into the game, everything is sold out. Players are wanting to give wartune money and they can't. I do not have any interests in these flash sales, not really spending that much at all anymore anyways. But just seems wrong people are trying to give them money and can't because they are sold out within hours.

I understand, most of the sales of esp. rarer to buy items go in the first 5 mins of server reset.
          We as a player community try to see things from a logical standpoint, dealing w/ R2-devs of the game, things are not.

These are not things they account or design for, even if you take into consideration when they inform servers that their merging, the short term benefits out weigh the long term ramifications such as world boss, ability to buy things before flash sale sells out, etc.

The reality is we're just dealing with a poorly managed game, and devs that dont communicate.
          To your point maybe its just a sign that you should invest your money elsewhere, and possibly time if you aren't able to play the game you think you should be way you should be playing

Comment

Working...
          X