Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Archaeology

Hi, Kelby here from R2 Games server 715 Jade Palace
    Today I am having a problem with the archaeology on the browser version of the game as well as the mini client and this issues is on both Google Chrome & IE
    When I click the wilds tab and enter that realmthe character does not appear unless I click the screen. Once that is done I click the archaeology tab which then disappears and only reappears if I click the screen. After all that, nothing happens and I do have the Spirit Covenant activated. I've tried manually searching for the items but that doesn't work either and I cannot attack any creatures because it keeps saying something like my character has not arrived yet.
    I have cleared the cache & cookies 2x on iE, Google Chrome, my computer and the mini client and nothing is helping.
    Thanks for your time today
    Kelby -Server 715 Jade Palace

Di you load flash? ..on chrome you will see a green icon on the address bar at left side click on that scroll down to flash and click allow see if that helps ... what you describe often happens when browser is not running newest versionmore and or the flashplayer is out of date.. As well try to do a Ccleaner often helps as well
    Theonlyghost
    Platform: Former Kabam/wonderhill/gamerocks now temporarily R2(we hope)
    Server : S122 US-East
    Guild : Fenix
    Class : Mage
    IGN : Theonlyghost

Comment

Update: Not sure how it was fixed but the problem seems to have been resolved

Comment

I have had the same happen to me once, I changed maps and it seemed to fix it.
        When posting about bugs please include your IGN, platform and server.

Comment

Working...
        X