Elemental Forrest

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Elemental Forrest

I was in EF hell and had to refresh.When I returned from refresh i was in cloud city instead of in EF hell.I pmed 1 one of my party mates to invite me back inside EF hell.When I clicked on the invite I was taken to Hall of Heroes instead of inside EF hell.All 4 of our toons were in Hall of Heroes but my party mates were inside EF hell still fighting.While standing in Hall of Heroes I was receiveing exp but no item rewards from the bosses.I tried to submit a ticket but it says my account does not exist.If we are supposed to take a screen shot of bugs.How is a screen shot of me standing in cloud city going to help anything?

When you're expected to take a screenshot of nothing, focus instead on taking a screenshot of where something should be. You could have taken a screenshot from Hall of Heroes, with your party chat, the receipt of exp, and the time visible in the shot. A brief explanation puts the screenshot in context, and that's pretty much what mod do with the trickier bugs.

Are you using the GM button ingame, the Support link from the banner dropdown, or going to the support webpage?
    New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

By what was given (info wise), it's that infamous bug similar to what my test units went through when it was MS. Virtually there but physically outside.

As MemoryLane has stated, a screenshot grabbing the party chat in progress or EXP/items gained from within the MPD would help 50% if they are up to it.
      Vicious! Approach with Caution!
      Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
      Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
      Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

Comment

Working...
      X