Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Post-Patch Bugs - Players invisible

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Post-Patch Bugs - Players invisible

then juse numbers on keyboasrd to call in suport nothings hapens all has that problems on S30 so how many mpore bugs then bg hide players same in mp and speed has r2 add crazy ther has no test any thing befor open after patch

can not se any players on bg like in all mp and speed

Comment

fix this now!!
      Like a winderwind my whispers confuse you, they make yours ears freeze and before you notice Im gone by the wind. I made you heart hurt? Oh no, dont worry, Its just marks after my bow!
      Sticks like a rose and may be deadly..

Comment

all players are invisibly on BG, cant clikc anything, cant gaine points..gets thrown out
        Like a winderwind my whispers confuse you, they make yours ears freeze and before you notice Im gone by the wind. I made you heart hurt? Oh no, dont worry, Its just marks after my bow!

Comment

just lost scrolls for nothing..so please fix this now

Comment

maybe u ave hide players in cloud city option on

if u untick it and go back u might see some players

Comment

that work but after bg i reload and it back auto hide so that if you dc in bg then all is hide then you back in and rember go auto hide by it self so also hide players in speed and mp i refuse to belive any test whas done after patch whis morning, ther has add bugs who whas not test serv wonder how ther dide that

Comment

Unhide players in cloud city before you enter bg works. Not sure what happens if you dc in bg.

Comment

I understand your issue guys.. and rest assured we are going to report this. Thank you for providing the screen shot as well, that is a big help as it shows whats going on.. especially in an area it should not normally be happening in. So far, the one thing that people have said which has been helping, has been unhiding people in cloud city.. before entering a dungeon or battleground.. so please give that a try if needed.

In the mean time.. thanks for your patience guys.
                  Always.. Always.. Always be yourself.. unless you can be BATMENTOR! Then always be BATMENTOR muahahahahahahah! (PS: BATMENTOR has Batcupcakes, Batcookies, and Batcake. PS: they just gave me a BatPizza Oven *WOOHOO!*) Bugs can be reported here. Please Read the new format. Check out the Support Page.

Comment

When your in battle ground no players can be seen only their name and if they have a cart. You can not attack a player.

Click image for larger version

Name:	one.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	540.7 KB
ID:	1925906
                    Last edited by MemoryLane; 08-24-2017, 05:18 PM. Reason: fixing images after thread merge
                    The Borg Collective
                    S526 Ghostwood Downs

Resistance is Futile you will Comply

Comment

pls rember tell it auto hide in all places mp, speed and so on also
                      Last edited by kanusti; 08-24-2017, 04:54 PM.

Comment

Players not showing up in speed.

Click image for larger version

Name:	two.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	601.7 KB
ID:	1925907
                        Last edited by MemoryLane; 08-24-2017, 05:19 PM. Reason: fixing images after thread merge
                        The Borg Collective
                        S526 Ghostwood Downs

Resistance is Futile you will Comply

Comment

Speed would not be a problem if you go by the name of the team mate you're with instead of their character. However, BG is a problem as it won't give you anyone to attack.
                          Vicious! Approach with Caution!
                          Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
                          Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
                          Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

Comment

Originally posted by angeldust View Post
                            Players not showing up in speed.

[ATTACH=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"thumb","data-attachmentid":1925907**[/ATTACH]
                            Why is players not showing up in speed a problem? The players name and their color still shows so this is not an issue in speed. Really it should help as there would be less lag from not showing the players.

Really only place players not showing up is a problem is in bg since you are not able to attack them. I don't see this being an issue in mpd's either as again, you can still see their name.

Comment

Working...
                            X